Introduction To The Male Lead Character

Name : Jeston RodristoAge     : 24Profession : A business tycoon in the fashion industry, works in his family Business "Rodristos Glamour" a well know and famous fashion Brand

Age     : 24
Profession :
A business tycoon in the fashion industry, works in his family Business "Rodristos Glamour" a well know and famous fashion Brand.

He is the youngest and the obedient son of the illustrious Rodristo family, is a charismatic and renowned business tycoon in the fashion industry. With a formidable combination of expertise, knowledge, and connections, he has rocked the business world with his innovative designs and entrepreneurial flair. Despite his youth, Jeston has quickly risen to prominence, earning acclaim for his visionary approach and unwavering dedication. As Jeston navigates the complexities of the fashion world, his commitment to his family and his innate kindness set him apart, defining him not only as a business mogul but as a compassionate individual driven by his sense of duty and honor.

He made a promise that was a secret , on the way of completing his promise ,his promise became a secret he never wanted to entangle to...........

Family
Grandma:
Jeston's grandmother, is a 70 year old strong women and  is a loving and nurturing presence in the Rodristo family. Despite her advanced age, she remains fiercely protective of her grandkids and plays an active role in their lives. She shares a special bond with Jeston, Liam, and Jisel, providing them with wisdom and guidance as they navigate the complexities of adulthood.

Father : Dominic Rodristo (50)
is a well-known fashion designer and the patriarch of the Rodristo family. Despite his outward success, Dominic harbors deep-seated animosity towards the McCalister family, particularly towards Edward McCalister, due to a past that he keeps hidden even from his own family. His disdain for the McCalisters influences Jeston's perception of them, though Jeston himself is much softer and kind-hearted beneath his tough exterior.

Mother : Sophia Rodristo (48)
Jeston's mother and an elegant figure in high society. While she shares Dominic's passion for fashion and the family's reputation, she also grapples with her own secrets and desires, which occasionally strain her relationship with Dominic. Despite their differences, Sophia remains fiercely loyal to her family and will do anything to protect their reputation.

Brother :Liam Rodristo (28)
Jeston's older brother and confidant. He shares a close bond with Jeston, confiding in each other and supporting one another through life's challenges. Despite his outward charm, Liam harbors his own secrets, including a secret girlfriend that no one knows about.

Sister : Jisel Rodristo (20)
Jeston's younger sister, currently studying in the US. Cheerful and innocent, Jisel adores her brothers and looks up to them as role models. Despite the physical distance between them, she maintains a close relationship with Jeston and Liam, eagerly sharing her experiences and aspirations with them.

Friends and colleagues

Switzel Miller (24)
Jeston's childhood friend and also known as  his half-girlfriend. As Jeston's confidante and head legal advisor of his company, she plays a crucial role in his life and business. Switzel admires Jeston deeply and is dedicated to supporting him in his endeavors, despite the complexities of their relationship.

Velenno D'souza (24)

Jeston's childhood friend and a renowned Costume designer  in the fashion world. Despite his claims to hate " love", Velenno harbors a secret attraction for Brianna McCay, which he keeps hidden from everyone, even Jeston. His expertise in costume designing  and his connections in the industry make him a valuable asset to Jeston's endeavors.

Ashwin D'Costa (22)
Jeston's trusted assistant and loyal partner in business. Brave and resourceful, Ashwin stands by Jeston's side through thick and thin, offering unwavering support and guidance. He plays a crucial role in Jeston's success, handling the day-to-day operations of the business with efficiency and dedication.

Rodristo is a well known wealthy billionaire family in london. They are reputable and respected family but beneath that mask there are secrets ,everyone have secrets that can ruin others life. Would they ever find out about eachothers secret.