9

As Sarah worked diligently on her designs, her assistant, Alzara, entered the room with a sense of urgency in her stride.

"Ms MCalister , I have something important to inform you," Alzara said, her voice tinged with anticipation.

Sarah looked up from her sketches, curiosity piqued. "What is it, Alzara?"

Alzara hesitated for a moment before delivering the news. "There's a meeting scheduled for today, at 2.00 ,involving Mr Harrington and Rodristo Fashion."

Sarah's heart skipped a beat at the mention of the name. Memories of past conflicts and familial rivalries flooded her mind, casting a shadow over her thoughts.

Rodristo Fashion – a name synonymous with prestige and power in the industry, but also a reminder of the deep-seated animosity between their families.

Despite her reservations, Sarah couldn't ignore the allure of collaborating with Mr. Harrington, a renowned figure in the fashion world. His reputation preceded him, and the opportunity to work alongside him was one she couldn't easily dismiss.

Before making a decision, Sarah knew she needed to consult with Brianna, her trusted co-partner and confidante. With a heavy heart, she made her way to Brianna's office, where she found her engrossed in conversation with Jayzon, their loyal friend.

"May I come in?" Sarah asked softly, her voice betraying her inner turmoil as she greeted them.

Brianna's warm smile faltered slightly as she acknowledged Sarah's presence, a silent understanding passing between them.

"I know sarah why you here , We were just discussing the meeting," Brianna admitted, her tone tinged with concern as she glanced at Sarah.

Sarah's heart sank at Brianna's words, knowing that they both faced a difficult decision that could impact the future of Imperfectly Prefects.

"I understand the importance of Mr. Harrington's offer," Sarah began, her voice tinged with sadness as she spoke. "But given my history with Rodristo Fashion, I'm not sure if it's wise for me to accompany you to this meeting."

Brianna's expression softened, her gaze filled with empathy as she reached out to Sarah, a silent gesture of support and understanding.

"I know it's a tough decision, Sarah , i really respect your desicion," Brianna conceded, her tone gentle yet reassuring. "But Mr. Harrington's team insists on both of us being present for the deal. They see the value in our partnership and want us both on board."

Sarah's heart sank further at Brianna's words, realizing that she couldn't avoid confronting her past grievances. Despite her reservations, she knew that the success of Imperfectly Perfects depended on her willingness to put aside her personal feelings for the sake of the company.

Sarah's heart sank as she made her decision, knowing that she had to put aside her personal grievances for the sake of Imperfectly Perfects.

"I understand," Sarah replied, her voice tinged with resignation. "I'll accompany you to the meeting. We can't afford to lose this opportunity, and I won't let my personal rivalry interfere with our business."

Brianna's eyes softened with gratitude as she reached out to Sarah, a silent acknowledgment of the sacrifice she was making for the company.

"I'm sorry, Sarah," Brianna said, her voice filled with sincerity. "I know this isn't easy for you, but I appreciate your willingness to put aside your differences for the greater good of Imperfectly Perfects."

Sarah managed a small smile in the response.
As the tension in the room lingered, Sarah attempted to diffuse the awkward atmosphere with a casual suggestion.

"So, guys, should we go out for dinner later?" Sarah proposed, her tone light yet hopeful.

Jayzon was quick to agree, eager to break the tension. "Sure, I'm free," he replied, a hint of relief in his voice.

Brianna nodded in agreement, grateful for the opportunity to shift the focus away from the daunting task ahead. "Yeah, sounds good," she chimed in, offering a small smile.

The trio fell into an awkward silence once more, the weight of their impending meeting still hanging in the air.

"8:00 at La Petite Brasserie?" Sarah suggested, her voice breaking the silence.

Jayzon eagerly confirmed the plan. "Sounds good to me, great idea," he replied, a hint of enthusiasm creeping into his tone.

As Sarah sifted through the design drafts, her assistant, Alzara, approached her desk with a stack of documents. Sarah barely glanced up, her mind still consumed by thoughts of the upcoming meeting.

"Sarah, here are the latest design drafts for the upcoming collection," Alzara announced, placing the papers on her desk.

"Thank you, Alzara," Sarah replied absentmindedly, her focus still elsewhere. As she began to flip through the designs, a nagging question tugged at the back of her mind.

"Alzara, do you know who will be representing Rodristo Fashion at the meeting?" Sarah inquired, her voice tinged with curiosity.

Alzara hesitated for a moment before responding, "It's Jeston Rodristo, ma'am."

Sarah's heart skipped a beat at the mention of Jeston's name. Despite her efforts to remain composed, a rush of conflicting emotions flooded her thoughts. She couldn't deny the palpable tension that simmered beneath the surface whenever she and Jeston were in the same room.

"Thank you, Alzara," Sarah replied, forcing a polite smile. As Alzara left her desk, Sarah couldn't shake the apprehension that gripped her heart. With Jeston's presence looming over the impending meeting, Sarah knew that navigating the delicate dynamics between their families would be no easy feat.