Disclaimer & Warnings

Hello lovelies! Thank you so very much for reading my first ever book! I'm so excited but also so nervous. Please give this book lots of love >333
I hope you all enjoy your reading~~~

This story contains the following Triggers Warning's -

(These are not heavily focused on, more importantly these are not here to be thought as something cool or to be romanticized, I don't do that kind of thing. I'm putting these warnings because there will be scenes where it will be mentioned/talked about/happen, but this isn't the focus of the story nor is it written in a heavy way that would trigger anyone, but everyone has different perspectives, so just to be safe, I'm putting these warnings.)

• Depression
• Mentions of Suicidal Attempts
• Suicidal Thoughts
• Mention of Physical Abuse
• Mention of Murder
• Almost Overdose
• Drugs Use & Abuse
• Mention of Child Abuse
• Alcoholism
• Explicit Mental Health Issues
• Anxiety
• Panic Attacks
• Mention of Eating Disorders

Other Warning's-

• Vulgar Language
• Smut
• Feminization
• Mpreg
• Intersex (Boy Pussy/Male omegas have vaginas)
• Dominant and Submissive Head Spaces
• Omega are the ones who birth the pup's/children so their called mother's/mom's/mama's/eomma's.

P.S - I promise this is not nearly as bad as it sounds, like I said at the beginning, I am only putting these for precautions, it's happy a ending and actually very fluffy and humorous story.

Disclaimer's:

This story belongs to the A/B/O AU category.
For those of you who don't know what that is:
A/B/O - Alpha, Beta, Omega. Also commonly known as, The Omega Verse.
Every author has their own version of an A/B/O AU. The only constant is that Alphas, Omegas, and Betas exist.

On mine -

• Omegas have female anatomical parts, due to the fact that this story is Mpreg (Male Pregnancy).

• Alphas come in two categories - True Blooded Alphas and normal Alphas. The difference is that True Blooded Alphas are much more in-tune with their wolf side, as well as the fact that they are naturally more dominant than any other secondary gender, including other Alpha's.

• Betas are the perfect balance between Alpha's and Omega's. If someone is a Beta it's because they had the potential to be both an Alpha and an Omega, thus making them a Beta.

Other Disclaimer's:

• This story was inspired by yoonhrts "Mockingbird." As well as the AI generated Bang Chan cover of the Eminem original song "Mockingbird." (Please do go check both out, they're so good.)

• If you are uncomfortable with any of these Warnings, please don't force yourself into reading it, make a good decision for your own mental health, though as I've mentioned before, I wrote this in a way that shouldn't have any effect or impact whatsoever in anyone, but everyone has different triggers so do think of yourself first.

• If you just don't like it, then don't read it, negativity and hate is not accepted much less condoned here.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask me lovelies! Love you all, and thank you for joining me on this ride >333