Chapter 4

Hiiii!! Lovelies I'm so excited! The story is finally starting to get somewhere!! Woohoo! \(^o^)/
Ok I hope you all enjoy your reading~~~
Please comment a lot, and don't forget to vote on all chapters, it really makes a huge difference :))

The trio talked more and more about Jisung's recovery and the girls. Lixie filling in from time to time when Jisung would momentarily choke up. A newfound respect for the young mother was not something Hyunjin had on his to do list when he woke up this morning, but oh well, some things you just can't control he guessed. All he wanted was for his friend to be happy, but clearly that was going to be more difficult than making Lino start loving them, more than his cats.

-
When the girls woke up and came downstairs, they found their mom, sitting on the couch with their two mated uncles rewatching an episode of Spy x Family.

"Ya! I wake up and all I see are lazy bums." Audrey joked as she ran to her uncles.

The two welcomed her easily as they all began bickering. Aurora laughed as she went straight to her mom. She laid down on his lap and got comfy. She didn't neglect the obvious puffy ness to her mother's eyes. She would talk to him about it later. 

"Ya! Don't you remember all those meals I bought for you! You ungrateful brat!" Hyunjin yelled.

"Old men are supposed to care for their young ones! Plus, you're rich anyway!" quipped back Audrey.

"So is your mom! Stop mooching off of me!" Hyunjin yelled as Audrey climbed on top of him and faked a head lock.

"Ahhhh! Shes killing me! Help-!"

Aurora chuckled as she just snuggled deeper into her mother's chest.

"They're idiots." She heard a deep voice say. 

She nodded and hummed in agreement. "We're the only normal ones here Uncle Felix." She said as she sighed along with her uncle who seemed to agree, looking exasperated at the scene that his mate and niece were causing. 

"Okay! Okay! Stop fighting! Dinner is here." Lino yelled as he brought over their dinner to the table. 

Aurora quickly got up and helped set the table, later sitting in her usual seat. Across from her, her sister couldn't seem to stop smiling. Arora wished she could be that happy too. 

"You okay bubs?" She heard a whisper. It was Uncle Jinnie. The beta was always good at figuring out her emotions, but this was something she couldn't share. Not even with her mom.

So, she nodded. She gave her uncle a quick smile and dug into her food. 

-
After minutes of eating and occasional bickering Jisung spoke up. "I have something to say..." Everyone minus Lino, quickly perked up and looked at him, while Audrey listened silently as she ate her food. 

"We're going to Seoul."

Audrey started choking.

"Why, Seoul?!" She yelled. Aurora rolled her eyes and waited for their mom to continue. 

"Because me and Lino thought it would be a good idea to meet up with your daddy's-"

"He's not my dad!" 

"Let me finish talking, Han Audrey!" Jisung yelled. 

Everyone's eyes widened as they looked towards the young alpha who seemed shocked that her mother yelled at her. 

About time Aurora thought and went back to eating her food.

"We're going to Soul to meet with your father's company and legal team about what we're going to do moving forward. It's not an option, you are going." Jisung said with finality, warning his alpha daughter to not even try and argue back.