Chapter 3

Hiii lovelies!!
This is a chapter that will answer a lot of questions and create a lot of new ones lol
Please comment a lot, I love reading all of your comments!
But anyways I hope you enjoy your reading babies~~~

"A man's daughter is his heart. Just with feet, walking out in the world." - Mat Johnson
(I love this quote so much!)

Notes & Helpful Information:
August 10 – Aurora's birthday
July 19th - Audrey's birthday

Bang Chan - 29, True Blooded Alpha.
Han (Bang) Jisung - 26 , Omega.
Han (Bang) Audrey - 10, Alpha.
Bang Aurora - 8, Omega.
Yang Jeongin - 25, Alpha, BC Manager & Best Friend.
Seo Changbin - 27, Alpha, BC Producer & Best Friend.
Lee (Minho) Know - 28, Beta, HJ & BC longtime friend, Audrey's & Aurora's Uncle.
Km Seungmin - Beta, 25, I.N's BF, BC's Friend, Professional Baseball player.
Hwang Hyunjin – Beta, 26, Lix BF, designer, HJ Friend & The girls Uncle.
Lee Felix – Omega, 26, HH BF, designer, HJ Friend & The Girls Uncle.

-

Jisung woke up the next day stressed. He hadn't had a good night's sleep, too busy stressing about the situation they'd found themselves in.

Lino hadn't been able to get in contact with neither Jeongin nor Changbin. Which means he hadn't been able to get in contact with Chan either.

He had carefully gotten out of bed to make sure that the girls wouldn't wake up. After last night's crying session, they were exhausted and deserved a day's break, he would just write a parent note to the school.

He was finishing up the last of breakfast when Lino walked in and asked him to sit down so that they could talk. Jisung knew Lino was mad, he could tell by the frown on his brows and scowl on his face.

But he wasn't mad at him, no, but at their old friend.

Bang Chan, Lee Know and Jisung. The three of them used to be close, inseparable even.

Lee Know at first, was nervous and scared to know that his two closest friends were going to be together forever, he thought it would negatively affect their friendship or that maybe he would lose them. It wasn't long after that he understood that wasn't going to happen, as well as the supposed fact that everything would be fine.

But it wasn't fine, not for long at least.

After what had happened, Lino was fully on Audrey's side. Even if Jisung wished he wasn't.

Jisung felt a little bit of himself crumble every time he thought about it. His Channie was a good person. A good father. A good friend. A good mate. A good husband.

Everyone makes mistakes, it's what he always says, because everyone knows that! He knows that! He does!

But...even though he holds no bad feelings over his Hyung, and he wants to help him, he wants to fix things, he's just not sure if he can trust him with marriage, mating and parenthood again.

Because some mistakes are much easier to forgive and far too hard to forget, much less forgetting it to the point of purposefully walking right back into the arms of the one who made said mistake. Of the one who almost killed him.
-

They had sat down and were in an uncomfortable silence for about a minute now, when Lino decided to break it.

"So...how was it?"

"Audrey almost killed me and Aurora." He said as he watched Lino's eyes almost pop out of their sockets. Jiji laughed and shook his head.

"They're scared, Hyung. It's been five years since they've last seen their daddy." He explains, not missing the way the beta tenses up at the mention of his old friend.