Chapter 2

Hiiii lovelies!!! I was so excited for this story that I kind of couldn't help my self and did the next chapter already! ><
I adore Aurora so much omg! I hope you all enjoy your reading~~ And leave lots of comments please!!

London, UK

6:02 AM

Waking up with the alarm clock causing ruckus at 6 AM is an uncommon occurrence at the Han residence. Normally those who lived in the house would wake up with the immanent call for-

"HANNIE!" 

The double doors busted open like any other day and showed the very enthusiastic beta, Lino.

Lee know was Han's platonic soulmate and life partner. 

He was there for and with him through it all. The bad, the good, and the horrible. He could always count on him.

Jisung groggily got up and stretched. He looked tiny on his king sized bed, covered with rose-gold satin bed sheets, and plenty of space, with a futon storage matching pink chest, and vanities tables scattered all around the princess like room. Matching the aesthetic of the entire house.

Minus Audreys room of course.

Chewing on nothing while scratching his chin and nape, he was trying to figure out if he wanted to pee right now or wait a little bit.

He didn't have to think long because his bladder started to make its presence known.

Right now, it is then.

Heading to the bathroom he heard Lino ask-

"It's a fine morning don't you think Jagiya?" 

"It's too damn early that's what it is." Came Jiji's grumpy reply. 

He was never a morning person.

Lino laughed as he started pressing all the buttons on the remote controls to open the curtains and illuminate the room. 

"I missed you Jagiya."

"The girls too."

"It's been two days, Hyung. It's literally Monday." Jisung teases as he starts his skin care routine after finally relieving himself. 

Lee know huffs in reply. 

"I'm just teasing, we missed you too Hyung."

"How did the final design come out?" Lino not so stealthily, changes the subject after happily getting the answer he was fishing for.

"Hmm, not good enough, something is missing." Jisung mumbles from his closet that he went to after he finished his business, being finicky with his outfits like always.

After ages - it was mere minutes, but Lino is just dramatic like that - Jisung heads for his room-office and organizes yesterday's new sketches all in order on his light table, ready to be outlined. Then heads to the kitchen.

"Are the girls up yet?" Lino asked.

"Most likely, you know how punctual Audrey is." Comes Jisung's amused reply. "She will never let Aurora, sleep in. I will start to feel bad about it."

"Your right, remember when she woke Aurora up at 7 AM during spring break?" 

"Oh my god, Aurora was pissed!" Jisung practically yelled, he never had the best volume control.