Chapter 1

I'm soooo excited!! Here it is lovelies, the first chapter!! ><
Don't forget to listen to the song when you get to the lyrics part, you'll be able to see the difference and how this stories version applies to it differently than the original.

Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea

11:23pm

Chan was out on balcony smoking his intrusive thoughts away. He puffed out the smoke that would one day most definitely kill him as he looked towards the starry sky. Though the pollution of light's made it almost impossible to see any.

He felt his phone vibrate on his pocket, picking it up he looked at the screen.

Incoming Call: A. Innie

Chan was more than surprise and confused to see the younger calling him at such late hour.

Normally he and Changbin would almost forcefully make Chan turn off his phone so that the older could maybe, key word maybe, have a restful night of sleep.

"Sup."

"Hyung. What are you doing right this second?"

"Standing up. Why?"

"Shit. Ok first, sit down, and second, I gotta tell you something, also you can't look at X (formerly Twitter)!"

"Why? What's happening?"

"What do these idiots think I did now?" Chan asked with a tired sigh.

".....Hyung...I-......"

"Spit it out I.N!" He practically growled, he hated when people never got to the point and the younger knew that.

"Sorry, sorry Hyung, it's just-"

"I honestly don't know how to tell you this without sending you into a really, really bad headspace.....But you deserve to know....Someone hacked into your studio account server and stole one of your files."

"Which one?" Chan asked.

"......The Mockingbird one..."

Instantly Chan's heart dropped to his ass and his eyes started to see red. His alpha was angry and on alert. But he himself was just scared – petrified.

His pheromones went haywire, to the point where he was having trouble breathing. Or maybe that was just the incoming panic attack, he couldn't tell.

"I'm so sorry, Hyung...."

"How the fuck did this even happen Jeongin?! We paid billions of fucking dollars for it's security! Just to have some good for nothing piece of shit hack it?!"

"And steal the one file that should never see the light of day?!"

"Are you fucking kidding me?!"

He was livid, his alpha officially taking over.

"Hyung I'm sorry, we're trying to deal with it, we were able to lock them out. But Hyung...it's already done, they stole and published the file, it's all over the internet."

"....Just try to calm down and not go on X (formerly Twitter)!"

Chan instantly hung up the phone. He could feel his alpha's pain and anger boiling over, straining his self-control to the max.

The very same thoughts he was previously trying to smoke away came back with a punch.

He honestly was ready to end it all.