And so it Begins Again

Damian would wake up and look outside of the castles window, still ashamed after the whole incident at the market, losing his chill with Addi, and freaking out at Gustav. Getting dressed was easy since all he wears is a tunic and underwear, being an anthropomorphic jackal demon and all. The hard part of getting up was trying not to stress over how outcasted he had really become. People all just see him as a pest or a monster. Damian rolls with it but inside it hurts him to hear.

Once he gets to Zoopheonix he'd go to his first class; Musical Theater. And that's where he would see his classmates, full of disdain for him as per usual. Damian always felt outcasted because of his Demonic heritage, but now it's so much worse.. As he walked past everyone to put his banjo down for class, he feels everyone staring at him. His whole episode due to Leeson really caused some issues for him and had ruined some friendships.. Like Addi... Damian tries to walk it off but after everything and the constant bullying from the incident, he can't help it and immediately trots off backstage, finds some boxes to hide behind, and cries.

"Why... Why did I have to be born this way!"

He says throwing a ball at the wall, only for it to fly out and knock Jack over, smashing his face into the ground. Jack wouldn't have guessed it was Damian, thinking it to just be a regular mundane act of badluck.

"I never asked to be a demon. I never asked to be this... Monster! I just want.. I just want friends, I want to be liked! Is that too much to ask!!?"

Damian says now fully worked up, venting to himself in the corner.

After crying in the corner all class, he begins to get up only to hear Zechariah walk into the class room.