Overhearing Meeting

Zechariah and Cameron would meet Jackie in the auditorium and begin to discuss something.. Something that piqued Damian's interest.

"Mrs. Jackie.. You have heard the news about the invasion right? Safe Havens borders to the Oceanica have been breached and now monsters and other unlikely creatures are invading, and I'm positive they are trying to start a war to overtake safe haven.."

Jackie nods in concern, having heard the news before, but hearing it from Zechariah makes it seem even more serious. Zechariah has never been one to be playful, he's always been serious, but never this.. serious..

"My main concern is that they are rumored to be targeting the dark prince, Damian. I know that this is his favourite class and you value him as a student, so please listen. They need people or species powerful enough to help conquer Safe Haven, but they don't exactly have all of what they need, so finding out Damian is here has got them curious. They want him so they can use him as a weapon."

Jackie looks even more concerned and stops to think a minute.

"Well, how should I help?"

"By assisting me and the other teachers by protecting the school from these monsters. I want to protect, but we will fight if we need to alright?."

Zechariah has genuine concern in his eyes, Jackie and the eavesdropping Damian noticing.

After they all left the stage to go to a meeting, Damian lays there, thinking to himself.

"They want.. Me?.. I knew this was all happening but I didn't know.. Well.. That!"

Damian sits up and looks at his clawed hands, then up around. He then runs to find Jack and the others to tell them, just hoping they'd listen.