News

Damian would make his way to Zill, Jack, Kayla, Spam, and Vanexa, running as fast as he could. Once he gets there he'd stop infront of Jack.

"Jack they're after me!-"

....

"What..?"

"No, really!"

Damian would be a bit more calmed down at this point.

"Jack so you know the whole Safe Haven breach thing recently right? I overheard Zechariah and they said it's getting so bad it could turn to... war.. and not only that, they want ME to make a superweapon.."

Damian would shuffle his paws and would kind of stand stiff and uncomfortable as Jack responds.

"They- what.. They do?..???"

"Yeah.. The Prince of Hell is a pretty big title.. I have unimaginable power.."

Jack would kind of freeze trying to think of something as Zill looks away like he's trying his best to think, Kayla standing behind him.

"Well what if we look after you, and if anything happens we'll help fight them? Sound good? Just.. As long as you dont turn into what ever that was when you- Oh.. sorry.."

Zill would pause as he realizes Damian doesn't want him bringing up his transformation. The offer still out, Damian would take it instantly and pretend to have not heard the last part.

"I'd like that.."

Zill would nod, then look at Jack as the look they share tell them that yes, this is what we're doing. Zill would make a kind of awkward smile face while Damian stays in the room, his presence alone making him uncomfortable.

"So you guys will save me right? You promise...?"

Everyone would nod in agreement at Damian's question, even Kayla although hesitant.

After a bit of chatting and awkward catching up, Damian and the others would leave to go home.

"They'll protect me.. I hope.."

Damian says, unaware that he's being followed by something...