A Clothes-Optional Community

I'm thinking of this idea featuring characters from The Loud House and The Casagrandes, Amphibia, The Owl House, The Ghost and Molly McGee, As Told by Ginger, Hailey's On It, the images by Syfyman2XXX of Wrecker's Mako Trio(though with some practical creative liberties), the images with the Kraekkarians, the Williams family, Shadows of Love, Blood Brothers, Power of Water, and various text-to-speech video continuities and not just my own(though I might stick with my own and include references to those other ones). I might also add those four "future" sisters from that one DeviantArt continuity by TheAmazingPeanuts, maybe with creative liberties that take it a step further. I don't know about other shows and movies though.

This idea is one in which I would think about a place where all those people would interact with each other while practicing their original customs. The Williams family and the Atlanteans from Power of Water are used to being nudist people, the Atlanteans being shapeshifting merfolk lacking clothing as part of their culture. The place would be a clothes-optional community, granting its inhabitants the choice of when they'd like to be either fully clothed, partially clothed, or completely clothless. There could be pools to swim in, though the Atlanteans require ocean water to shift to their merfolk forms. The Kraekkarians can shift back and forth between humans and merfolk regardless of their terrain and are similar to creatures like Vee from The Owl House.

The community could include restaurants, cinemas, and stores, though people might need clothing to protect themselves from germs, chemicals, hot fluids, etc. A lot of trial-and-error would need to be performed with this overall idea.