A Merfolk AU

Inspired by a few mermaid RPs I did before, and this tribal AU RP I did in which every character of every series, with some exceptions, are portrayed as tribal versions of themselves with exceptions like Teresa Davis, and Terri, similar characters to her from Amphibia, Miranda Killgallen and her friends, the Gravity Falls characters, Maggie(emo), Jenny Wakeman, Sokka and Katara, Meg Griffin, myself, my TTS characters, and others crashing on their home continent and befriending some of those tribes.

Also taking inspiration from the Merlouds images and others by Syfyman, I'm thinking of this idea in which every or most LH/CG characters are merfolk, the Kraekkarians and Wrecker/Toa-Mando's custom Mako Trio(with the addition of a still alive Jerry Owens) accompanying them while still being merfolk(meaning Jerry is basically a merman). I'm still debating whether they were human at one point, though another piece to note is that these two groups of merfolk can still shapeshift. And perhaps various other OCs and animated characters might also be merfolk, though there might be exceptions. Maybe the Age of Shapeshifters characters could also be incorporated into the narrative. If the types of merfolk seen in the Power of Water images and the LH/CG images by Syfyman are kept the way they are seen in the images, it could lead to diversity regarding the different types of merfolk. IDK about making Girl Jordan a selkie, since it doesn't look as good as her mermaid design, and other reasons like most MerLouds images involving her being on the LHCG Merfolk sta.sh rather than the artist's main DeviantArt page if the selkie design is used more often.

Anyway, it could involve myself, my TTS characters, and others doing something that would eventually lead to us meeting a number of these merfolk, and others on the roster over time. I dunno which mermaid(s) could make for (an) interesting soulmate(s) of mine. I could think of names: Kirina being one of them, though there could be others. Maria maybe. IDK. A lot to think about. I could practice a harem maybe.