A Refugium Crossover(or maybe not)

An idea that involves those many characters and OCs that I talked about, ending up and finding themselves in the world of the Refugium, whose inhabitants speak none of the languages of our world, or even the worlds those characters are native to, rather the Refugium inhabitants speak the languages that the creator of the world of the Refugium created for it, except for Thandian, which its creator has destroyed because of how flawed the language is and the poor decisions he made when working on the conlang.

Anyway, with that aside, various factors would need to be talked about, like the names that the conworld's inhabitants would go by compared to those in our world. What would be the order of parts of names? That's not the only factor, especially given the cultures and languages that exist in the Refugium, and with Biblaridion writing a storyline he could get around to, which means there would likely be characters. I hope that when he remakes his "How to Make a Language" series, he not only talks about gender, noun classes, negation, and other grammatical features he would talk about in his Conlang Case Study series(comparatives and superlatives, etc.) but also a slide listing every tense and aspect that a natural language uses and could use(and what each tense and aspect would evolve from), the creation of conjunctions and interjections, how question words that could be equated to the English words What, How, When, Why, Which, and Where could arise naturally, and naming conventions as well, recalling how various European languages handle names and full names, how Asian languages do it, how indigenous languages on pretty much every continent or island(or collection of islands) do it, etc.

That aside, let me introduce you to four of the conlangs of the Refugium. Mind you, I already have a Wattpad entry called "The Refugium So Far", which I'm thinking of updating in case there is new information and revision for the conworld. For now, I'll start with Oqolaawak.

I have ideas on how English speakers would pronounce "Oqolaawak" if they were to Anglicise it. Anglicizing means to modify foreign terms made of sounds not present in English phonology to make it easier for native English speakers to pronounce. Biblaridion said that Ts'ap'u-K'ama has the same class system as the Bantu languages, but is being revised due to the language being too similar to those on the African continent. Now to flesh out Nekāchti.

I suspect that the number systems for Edun and Nekāchti are base-12, or duodecimal, though the preferred term is dozenal since no one likes decimal-centrism and long terms. In terms of operations, I think the dozenal number systems of those two languages operate like Chinese numerals. Biblaridion talks about singulatives in his Conlang Case Study series, though I doubt he fully fleshes them out. Maybe he does it in his Feature Focus series.

Anyway, Edun is next. And I'm not a fan of the government of the people speaking that language.

In our world, Chinese scribes in the beginning years of the 7th Century utilized a method called "fanqie" to describe the pronunciations of monosyllabic characters, at least the pronunciations at the time, via using two more characters, both also being monosyllabic. One of the two would be for a word starting with the same consonant as the main character, and the other would be for a word that rhymes with the main one(while also depicting the tone). Four others are also written, one being "fǎn"(though it would later be the one for "qiè". In vertical groups of three underneath the main glyph, the mentioned ones would be written on the right from top to bottom in that order. As for the ones on the left, the top two would depict the meaning of the main glyph, and the final one would be a number glyph indicating the number of the entry for the main glyph as there would be multiple ones each with a different pronunciation/sense.

This would lead to the emergence of the Qieyun. Rime tables would arise in the late 12th to early 13th centuries, organizing glyphs based on initial consonants and tones, and each table is dedicated to a rhyme. Chen Li reused fanqie in 1841, and given that natural languages change over time and that different variants of Chinese existed in different eras, he'd discover how many initials there'd be compared to the information previously told, and that the sounds in the rime tables aren't the same as in the Qieyun.

Applying fanqie to the Edun script would be chaos, the level of chaos depending on whether it's done for the classical language or Ulazredun. IDK about the ancient language.

I think that interacting with the Nhlogqwa Islanders would be like interacting with the Eskaleut peoples or Cthulhu cultists in some way. Now to flesh out the Refugium itself.

Now you know why I'm not big on the Empire of the Sun, who likely are also anti-LGBT. There is an art piece on r/Biblaridion depicting a K'ama female sleeping with an Oqolaayo person of the same gender. One other thing to note is that the technology of the Refugium during the post-industrial modern era is described by Biblaridion as a mixture of steampunk technology(like what that fictional 1890 London was depicted as in Unicorn: Warriors Eternal) with that of our world during the Second World War, which is simplified by people on the wiki as "a "modern-era" equivalent to real-world 1940s in terms of technology (albeit with steampunk elements)".

And since this conworld is flat, I wonder about the equivalents that the inhabitants might have for our world's longitude and latitude system. Maybe a method using the borders of the umbral regions and the direction of the five inner moons, though the moons rotate all the time. It could be similar to the division of territories in Antarctica, sort of. And there are also tectonic movements to account for, and I wonder if anyone ever asked Biblaridion about it. Sūmá'a is in dire need of revision but is said to be a language with five contour tones.

It was also confirmed recently that the Thirēan Empire won that war, and Ulazredun ceased to exist, with the Thirēans annexing the Central Regions and enforcing their script upon the populace, and I thought of ideas for how the Nekāchti script could be modified to transcribe Modern Edun, with some glyphs being repurposed for equivalents in both languages and others being modified with diacritics.

Talking about the Night Lands, Biblaridion put those in as a nod to times when ancient European maps included a zone on them labeled "Here Be Dragons".

With all those earlier-mentioned characters and OCs finding themselves in this conworld, how would they adapt to it? It could depend on the era of the Refugium they would find themselves in, like when Classical Oqolaawak was spoken, or when Veske would be. Maybe during or after the time of Ulazredun or during the Classical dialect. IDK. There are practical options to choose from, and I'm thinking of choices from 3,000 years of human civilization in the Refugium to 6,000 years. And with their adaptations to the world of the Refugium, and maybe ways to travel back and forth if there are any, there is one more factor to flesh out.

Biblaridion said at one point before revealing the Seven Essences that their role in the Refugium story is equated with the One Ring and Sauron from Lord of the Rings and the Force and the Jedi from Star Wars. IDK if I want to even think about which of the characters from a number of those earlier-mentioned categories would be the perfect acolytes for which of the seven essences, though I think the Nhlogqwa Islanders would be the perfect acolytes for Nga'uri-thaal.

With the affliction of Imanrakhur, I'm feeling skeptical about a crossover with this world at all, despite it being similar to Chicharron's final death in Disney-Pixar's Coco, and the death of Odin in Thor: Ragnarok, though those characters aren't native to the world of the Refugium, and might not comprise the matter that originated from the essences. And given that Biblaridion still hasn't gotten around to writing the story, this idea might remain untouched, or be thrown in the bin.