The Dark Woods

One mysterious night, Leslie decided to explore the ball that had been going for 4 hours; she'd been in her royal dorm hearing the loud party noises. Oh, how she'd wish she was there so she explored, got in her best outfit and went out quietly so her sisters wouldn't hear her.

She quietly walked into the ballroom and when she saw her, her mouth dropped she ran quickly.

The woman didn't even notice Leslie had high expectations but, she's been crushing on Raya for so long she wasn't going to waste time over thinking she ran back and fell asleep.

When Leslie woke up her makeup was ruined. Her body ached because she was wearing a tight dress. When she got up and took off her makeup, she decided to go do her favorite thing which was to walk in the dark woods. It's called the ''Dark Wood" because it's calm, mysterious and dark.

When Leslie arrived, she saw Raya and she said, "Hey how are you?" Raya glanced over at her and finally said "Oh uhm this is my quiet place, and I would much rath-" "I'm not a crazy fan of a princess so we can share this area, ok?" I cover my mouth in shock "Well then you're invited into my Dark Woods' ' Raya said. I smiled whilst Raya walked over and moved my hair and kissed my lips. I didn't hesitate and I kissed back and suddenly woke up.

When she woke up Raya was actually there and had her hand laid out for her reach for

"You were sleeping, and I wanted to tell you your mothers worried "She's so loving and thoughtful " Leslie thought to herself as she blushed at the thought of her touching Raya's hand.

"Oh, uhm thank you so much!" Leslie blurted. "Of course, by the way has anyone ever told you how gorgeous you are?" Raya said. "Q-quite the opposite actually and I heard you have a date with a prince you should stick with..." Leslie said "Look I canceled because I saw you last night and you look so beautiful. I just had to talk, and I told my mom about you, and she said you are welcome. She doesn't approve of me liking girls but here I am crushing on you.

Leslie is shocked, "I like you I really do but I am focusing on me, and you are just such a flirt I'm sure I'm not the only one you've confessed to today." Raya finally said, "Well this is a first I've always loved a woman in denial" Raya kissed my hand and walked away while leaving me shocked I can't help but yell back "I'm not in denial I know I'm lesbian!" Raya looked and blew a kiss. "How in the world did I just get the princess to fall for me?" Leslie questioned.