Why Leslie

Three months have passed. How is Leslie doing this?

Raya notices Leslie and her pupils change into hearts "Raya can we talk" Leslie says "Mhm" Raya agrees "I can't bottle my feelings it's been almost 4 months I uh like you" Leslie says Raya has been waiting and can't believe it she kisses Leslie but Prince was watching "How.. HOW CAN U LIKE HER" Prince says "She's lovesick and I love it" Leslie says

Raya wakes up and cries "Damnit!" She starts tossing things and puts contacts in to hide the lovesick hearts she decides to stay in her gray shirt and shorts and walks to eat a bagel then cries some more then goes to the dark woods and cries some more.

"You ok Ry?" Leslie asks Raya looks up "Yes I'm fine just hormonal" Raya thought That was my worst lie ever "Oh ok" Leslie says believing it "You look a mess" Leslie blurts "Gee thanks Raya says Leslie gasps "Your not lovesick yay!" "heh yeah i've met someone knew" Raya lies "so can I hug you without you trying to kiss me?" Leslie teases "Yah haha" Raya hugs he and resits her kiss.

After the sweet moment she went back to crying and stopped her father "Rayalina are you ok?!" Father says in his sweet British accent "I loved her'' she says with teary eyes "a lot.." "Oh Rayalina...." Father hugs her and Leslie comes over '' oh no she dumped you already?" Leslie joins the hug and her father glares at her "You are banned from this castle this area everywhere you belong in a horses ass!" Father says Leslie is shocked "Your crying over me I'm sorry your highness" Leslie walks away..

"Thanks father I needed out of my head somehow.." Raya says her father nods in agreement.

Maybe Leslie listened but this isn't the end my friends.