Waving Waters

As Raya walked out, Leslie blushed, and she looked at her hand where Raya had kissed. She couldn't wait to see her again. She ran to her diary and wrote all about Raya and how she felt.

"Mommmmmm" Leslie yelled.

"Yes hun" her mom replied. "I met a girl" Leslie said, her mom looked mad. "Leslie, I thought we talked about the prince? And how obsessed are you with him?!" "I lied because the princess and I are maybe dating." her mom looked furious and took her hand and drove her to church.

"Paster! Pastor!" my mother yelled "Yes mate?" the pastor said, "My daughter has sinned" my mother extravagated. "I like girls so what" I shrugged, "Try therapy for her she'll come to me every Friday". The pastor insisted. "Ok don't worry Leslie you won't go to hell." mother said.

After a 1 hour talk with mother she happily went to the dark woods. She noticed Raya smiling while waiting. "Hey beautiful" Raya smiled Leslie blushed and kissed Rayas lips. Leslie loved Raya until Raya let go "My mother doesn't approve and is banning all lesbians we will have to date in secret" Raya sighed. Leslie put her head on her chest. "But I love you, I don't want secrets. I can't face you pretending to like the prince" Leslie said sadly.

Raya said "I love you Leslie I will never catch feelings" Leslie kissed Raya once again. "I love you Raya. Please don't leave me and convince your mother I don't like the prince for a reason." Leslie warned. "Ok love" Raya smile and kissed Leslie once again and then left smiling Leslie had so many feelings all she could do was watch the Waving Waters.

\