DANGEROUS HER

Hey Everyone!!

Here's the Chapter
Enjoy reading ____________________________________________

Prithvi's Pov
I entered my cabin and sat on my chair.

Vikrant entered few minutes late.

"Where were you, you were behind me then how come you entered few minutes late" I Enquired raising my one eyebrow.

"Actually sir, I was behind you only but then an employee asked something" He replied smoothly.

True, he is so much expert in dodging my questions that I can't dig further after the excuses he gives.

"Whatever, keep a track on Roy's" I directed him.

He nodded and said "Sir, there are few documents where we require you signatures as they are confidential"

I nodded at him and gestured him to bring the files while starting my laptop.

He exited my cabin and I immediately got a call from

'Karan'

'On the second day after getting married he called me' I thought not expecting his call for a whole week.

I answered his call.

"Hm" I hummed.
"Asshole, you didn't tell me you are going Pune to hunt Adhikansh Chopra"
"Care to tell, why should I tell you" I retorted back.
"Woww!!!Excellent!! What else can I expect from you. On one side there's cousin like Avantika who never leaves a single detail to share with Yashi and then there's you" He exclaimed.

I was freezed. Only her mention brought back the image of her face, Her fluent dance moves, her voice, her eyes..

"Oh hello" before I could go back into the dreamland he shouted on the phone.

"I made a contra..."

"I know this, Neil told me this...but brother though you are an Asshole but still nice move"

"Hm...but he won't stay calm for too long as we know these Chopra's" I replied back.

"Don't worry, Prithvijit Singh Sisodia can handle anyone but to be honest I am waiting for the one who will handle Prithvijit Singh Sisodia" He said.

"There's no one on this Earth who can control me...So stop dreaming and go to your wife" I boosted back.

"Haan Haan!! Dekha jaega...Bye" He replied.( Yes Yes!! We will see)

"Bye"

And I disconnected the call.

My mind was roaming around his statement.

Can someone control me.
Can I come under someone's spell like Karan.

No!!I can't!! I prepared myself to not let any of these weak emotions enter my life.

I called Vikrant and asked him to bring coffee and files to the cabin.

And the day continues....

Avantika's Pov
"How can you guys be so dumb, we clearly discussed all the pros and cons of the chemicals and chemical reactions that will take place and accordingly chose the chemicals. Then why did you use Hydroiodic acid instead of Hydrobromide." I shouted frustrated.
"This increased the rate of reaction and the second step Product we wanted turned into the final product withing seconds and to make it more worse you used catalyst. So this has to happen" I said last line with a bang of the table.