THREADS OF REVENGE

Hey Everyone!!

Here's the chapter

Enjoy reading

_____________________________________________

Avantika's Pov

It's been an hour since I was sitting in the police station with Papa and Bde Papa. On my special request two police constable had been appointed for my family's safety. The investigation so far was nothing special because Naman himself left all the clues about him. The much I wanted to keep things about him secret, the much he was trying to open it.

"Ms. Sharma, I've heard you have also been injured a lot since last month" Officer Pranav asked. This man was getting on my nerves, he was being suspicious of almost my every answer as if I was the criminal.

"Those were accidents in my laboratory" I stated rolling my eyes.

He leaned a bit forwards keeping his elbows on the table "It's better if you stop giving me these outlooks Ms. Sharma"

I too leaned forward not giving a shit about him "And it's better if you investigate about my sister rather than indulging in my personal life Officer"

He leaned back glaring at me "Possibilities are that the injuries might not be accidents but attacks"

I looked at Papa and then back at Officer "If they would've been then I would've reported about them" I lied.

He nodded and put forth a file "The location where your sister was kidnapped from and this is where she was kept"

I looked at the file, she was kidnapped from nearby her college and was kept in an under construction building, exact location was missing. 

"The suspicious thing is" He spoke and I looked at him "She was kidnapped for only few hours and there was no call for threat, money demand, nothing. It was like that they just wanted to scare her and threaten you"

I was already known to this fact, he again spoke "Viren ji, do you have any enmity with anyone or if Omaya had any" Papa nodded in No, disclosing about Naman was not safe until I contact Gautam Sir. 

"Alright, we are trying our best and will soon get the criminal to you" He said and soon we left from there.

As we moved out of Police station, I turned towards Papa "Papa, you both go home I have to meet my friends and then I'll be back"

Bde Papa interrupted "But Avanti, you don't have your car" I showed him my phone "I've booked cab" He shook his head No "It's not safe after whatever happened"

I held his hand "I've safety things in my purse, also someone of them would drop me back home..I'll be safe"

Soon cab came and I left biding them bye. I reached our favourite cafe and saw them sitting at the usual place. I went towards them, Kashish stood up and hugged me "I heard what happened with Omaya" I patted her back and hummed.

Anaya too hugged me tight as if I would flee away, Vivaan and Manav side hugged me and we sat together. I ordered cold coffee for myself and then looked at them, knowing the questions they must have had.

"Are you okay?" Vivaan asked looking at my arm and jaw and I nodded "I am fine, these are just marks now"

"Who did this and what is happening all of sudden with you?" Kashish inquired.

"I'll tell you but it should be a secret even from Yash because she is newly married and I don't want to trouble her for me now" I put forth the condition and they agreed.

I knew apart from Yash and Gautam Sir, these four are the ones I could rely on for this situation. I took a deep breath and said "Naman is back"

I heard gasps of shock while Manav and Vivaan had their fists curled "I'll kill that son of a bitch" Manav roared.