MEETING HER

Hey Everyone!!

Here's the chapter

Enjoy reading
_____________________________________________

Avantika's Pov

I flip-flop in bed to either sides and after an unsuccessful attempt to sleep again, I woke up and sat with my head against the headboard.

The time was 6 in the morning. I still had time for the office.

All the scenarios of yesterday replayed in my mind and I felt as if my head would burst.

I went to bathroom to freshen up and decided to go for a walk today. I changed into black leggings and a white crop shirt, grabbed my airpods and my phone.

As I reached hall I saw mummy in the kitchen. I informed her and left for the park in the society.

I was walking on the round concrete path surrounding the grassy ground. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and the flowers were blooming. Everything seemed perfect, but my mind was racing with doubts and uncertainty.

I couldn't help but wonder if I was ready for such a big commitment. Marriage meant merging our lives together and making important decisions as a couple. Could I really handle that level of responsibility? What if we weren't truly compatible or if our relationship didn't last?

There were a lot of questions in my mind and answers to them could only decide if I was going to accept this proposal or not. Knowing a man is a different aspect which can be overcome gradually by the time but these questions......

Am I ready for a life of royalty? A royal family comes with a lot of responsibilities, expectations, and a different lifestyle.

Will I have to give up my identity and freedom?

Can I handle the public scrutiny and media attention?

What will be my role within the royal family?

How will my life change?

I never expect love in any relationship but my self respect, my decisions, understanding, compatibility and most important Trust is what matters to me in any relationship.

And all my doubts, questions, thoughts can be cleared only when I will meet them and most importantly Mr.Prithvijit.

I was in my thoughts when my watch vibrated. I didn't realise it was already one hour. I reached home and was passing through hall wishing everyone when Papa called me.

I sat on the couch beside him and he asked "What have you thought"

I looked at him and nodded "I am ready to meet them but...I have not thought about the proposal yet...It will take time"

"It's ok bche, you meet him, know him and then only decide anything...As we said earlier too, it will be only your decision" He said.

I gave him a small nod and left for my room to get ready.

Prithvi's Pov

"Yes, prepone some meetings of that day"

"No, I don't want to delay any meeting so don't postpone...rearrange the schedule upto tomorrow afternoon"

I gave instructions to Vikrant and disconected the call.

Yesterday, I told Karan about me meeting her in next two days and he only said one sentence "Be yourself infront of her....do not fake anything because she is a really good observer"