FLOWERS

Hey Everyone!!

Here's the chapter

Enjoy reading

_____________________________________________

Author's Pov
The rising sun casts a rosy hue in the sky. The sun rays peeped in the hospital corridors through the window shining upon two beautiful souls.

Though unaware of their feelings for each other but still they are seeking comfort in each other.

The passers by adored the couple. The doctors and nurses passed each other smiles looking at the couple.

It was early morning, Ajinkya met Hriden in the cafeteria and both walked towards the room of Janvi to meet both Janvi and Avantika.

But they stopped by the view in their front.

Avantika was sleeping with her head on Prithvi's shoulder with his coat covering her like a blanket while Prithvi sleeping with his head over hers.

"I thought he was Janvi's family member" Hriden muttered looking at them.

Ajinkya moved forward and shook sleeping Avantika who stirred in sleep waking Prithvi.

Prithvi opened his eyes blinking a few time to adjust. He tried straightening up but failed due to weight on his shoulder.

He then realised how uncomfortably she slept last night and how he put her head on his shoulder covering her with his coat.

He properly adjusted her head stirring her more.

"Who are you"

He heard a manly voice. He looked in front and saw two men standing. One was the same guy he saw yesterday and other was someone else.

"Who are you" Prithvi questioned back.

"I asked first so give my answer first....who are you and what are you doing here with Avantika" Ajinkya asked glaring at him

"I am not answerable to you" Prithvi reply straight with same glare.

"Avantika is my responsibility here and anyone with her has to be answerable to me" Ajinkya said angering Prithvi.

This little commotion woke Avantika up. She stirred lightly and opened her eyes. Prithvi looked at her.

She opened her eyes and the first thing her eyes saw were his eyes.

His brown orbs as usual creating a havoc in her heart and same goes for him.

Their trance broke with Ajinkya's voice.
"Avantika"

She looked at him, then Hriden and then Prithvi. Realisation of how she was sleeping hit her and she straightened herself and stood up.

"Ajinkya" She looked at the time which was 7 in the morning.

"Did Janvi wake up?" The first thing she asked.

"I guess no" Ajinkya said and she nodded.

"Wanna have coffee?" Ajinkya asked her.

"Why not" She agreed.

Ajinkya turned to Hriden and said "Hriden, bring 2 coffees and if you also want then make it three"

"Stop Hriden" Avantika stopped him from going and continued "Make it 4" She said looking at Prithvi.

Hriden nodded and went from there. Avantika turned towards Prithvi.

Embarrassed by her sleeping position, she muttered "Sorry for the trouble last night, I...I didn't realise"

"Because it was me" Prithvi said catching both Avantika's and Ajinkya's attention.