A RESCUE MISSION

Hey Everyone!!

Here's the chapter

Enjoy reading

_____________________________________________

Avantika's Pov

My head was bursting with pain, my body pained too. I tried moving my hands but it felt like they were stuck. I tried opening my eyes but it was like a challenge for me. Finally, after some tries I opened them. My vision was slightly blurred, I shut open my eyes again and got a clear view.

In less than a minute I realised my position. I was sitting on the floor in a dusty room neither too dark nor too bright. My hands locked at either side of the wall with long chains and handcuffs. As I tried rotating my neck, it hurt like hell and I hissed in pain.

I tried remembering but nothing came in view. The last I remembered was whatever happened in my room and then Omaya and I was taken to hospital. Omaya, how's she? And where am I?

"Naman kidnapped me" I whispered to myself because there was no one else other than him who could do that.

I heard some voices from outside the room.

"Did she wake up?" I heard a man's voice and then other's "I don't think so but let's check once"

As they opened the door, I quickly shut my eyes pretending to be unconscious.

"She is still fainted" One of them said and other continued "May be the dose was high, let's tell boss"

They went from there and I phewed. I had to leave this place, I couldn't trust him with anything. I looked all around the room. There was a chair, wooden sticks, a broken window near the door and a window on the wall behind me but it was too high. That was the only source of light in the room and that could lead me to outside.

Suddenly, door burst open and I shifted my attention to the one coming from there 'Naman' My eyes burnt with anger, I might be scared of him but it was nothing in front of my hate for him. I glared into his eyes while he had a satisfactory smirk on his face.

He pulled the chair and sat in front me leaning forward "How are you Darling?" He uttered in his disgusting voice holding my jaw.

I jerked my head getting away from his hold "Ohh, tied up at my mercy and still so much attitude...I like it" He laughed.

"You are a coward, you can't fight one to one that's the reason you always choose kidnapping" I spatted at him and it definitely touched his ego.

He grabbed my hair tight in a fist and I screamed in pain "Aaahh" Tears welled up in my eyes while I still glared at him.

"Don't touch my weak nerve bitch, I am patient with you because I want to give you pain step by step otherwise you would have been dead by now" He gritted his teeth.

I chuckled and said "See that's what a coward does, taking someone's advantage while they are not in their senses"

He slapped me hard across my cheek leaving a mark and again grabbed my hairs "Coward hn? Let me show you how much coward I am" He took one of the sticks lying in the room and my heart beats raced looking at him.

"What do you think, I brought you here to chit chat, No, you remember I asked for one night with you and you refused but then when I threatened you, you sent me to jail" The stick landed on my arm right at the wound I had before and I screamed in pain.

"If you would have agreed back then, I would not have to teach you manners now" One more stick landed on my arm making it red "Now bear with pain of sticks and later on bear with pain from me" More stick marks appeared on my arms, thighs and back.