Part IV

It's been three months since Kathia has got promoted to COO but was still in charge of the team until they could find a replacement so she can truly focus on her new position in the company. That means she has five times the work and that was exhausting.

Her luck was that Ansel was keeping an eye on her and more often than not, he was making sure she wasn't skipping any meals. He's even got his PA to bring them coffee every morning even though she always found her coffee half splattered all over her desk.

In these three months she discussed with Thomas and put an end to their relationship facade but felt a pang in her heart when he so easily accepted with relief written on his face.

The whole company was now heading to Anderson 's for a company dinner to celebrate the start of the housing development in Cold Springs and Christmas Party.

Kathia was in the car with Ansel, as always, who was suspiciously silent, he always had something to say but now, he was just looking out the window sipping from his glass of whiskey.

She felt like she had to break the awkward silence ' Is everything alright, mister Till? '

He furrowed his eyebrows but didn't look towards her when be responded. 'Yeah.'

Ok, that was definitely not alright! and she couldn't help herself not getting anxious.

The finally got out of the car, with mister Ansel holding the passenger door open for Kathia. As she took one step out of the car, the reporter' s flashing cameras started blinding everyone.

Ansel

It's been three months since Kathia got her place next to his office and he couldn't be happier to have her close, to analyse her completely. They got closer in this time, more to friends status but he wanted more, craved for more.

He saw Kathia without her ring one day and couldn't help himself not stick his nose in her personal life.

'Lost something?' he said pointing at her finger with one eyebrow raised.

She fiddled with her empty finger before responding to him reluctantly. 'Oh that, kinda.'

He saw Thomas acting like an asshole with Kathia many times, he caught him checking out women that passed by them without any shame or respect towards her and God knows how many times he had to stop himself in his tracks to punch him in the face humming to himself it's none of my business. So yeah, he was happy she got out.

Kathia confined in him after a while, when she was having a moment of weakness about her shabby relationship, about how she would like to be free again, to create new memories but her fiancee preferred to keep her locked in her own house. You can clearly see there was no interest for each other in their relationship anymore.

He decided to give her time, to make her want him as much as he wants her. He can be patient but God was testing him at every opportunity.

They were in the car now, and when he laid eyes on her for the first time tonight, he felt his composure shatter. She was wearing a black, floor long black sequin dress with open back and a slit on her right leg almost up to her meaty hip.

Her short hair was nicely styled back with a clean wet look, dark brown makeup on her eyes and deep red lips. She made him loose his breath and be afraid to watch her in the eyes or she'll see him full of lust.

Yes, he was truly lusting for her.

He wanted to rip her dress off, wipe that lipstick off of her mouth with his cock and give it to her slow, so slow that she'll be begging to fill her up with all of him.