Part XVI

Ansel's pov

Elena left her seat mumbling something inaudible and throwing me one last look.

Kathia took her seat and drank some of my brandy. 'Dont talk to her, you'll probably get some disease just by listening to her voice.' she squinted her face softly when the spicy liquid hit her tongue and threw me a smile.

'Are you drunk? Mein schatz?' I asked her before placing one hand on her naked knee.

'A little.' she said moving my hand with her's, up her tight.

Tingles appeared on her skin at the sensation and her eyes got covered by a lustful expression.

'Do you want me to take you here?' I asked her hungrily.

She moved her sight to mine and smiled brightly. 'No, I want you to touch me.'

***

Kathia's pov

'You better come over more often sweety.' mom said while stuffing my bags with food and cakes. 'Don't let so much time pass by.'

It was time to go back to my normal life after we spent one week together with my family. We decided to have one week of holiday in New York, before we had to go back to work.

Tears threatened to spill but I forced myself to still them. 'Yes mom, I'll come more often.'

Ansel was carrying my luggage towards my car after he convinced me to go back to New York in his private plane and have one of his drivers drive to the Capitol in my car.

We said our goodbyes and climbed in the second car that drove us to the airport.

I never been in a private airplane before, I was imagining it small and cosy but this monster was huge. Cream white interior, dark wood bar furniture, soft leather chairs and fluffy carpet covering the floor. It even had a bedroom in the back, just enough for two people but still a bedroom.

'Is this the company's airplane?' I asked Ansel before making sure all the safety measures are properly fixed around myself.

'It's mine.' he answered making his way towards the chair facing me.

'Like, you bought it?' I asked in marvel at the luxury. 'It must have cost you a fortune.'

'Not really but yes, I bought it a few years back.' he cooed strapping himself in the chair aswell.

'Hello mister Till, miss Moroz, my name is Gabi and we're planned to depart in 7 minutes, please make sure you are comfortable and enjoy the flight.' the flight's attendant voice stopped us in our conversation. She was a tall slim woman in her 30's , perfectly groomed for the flight.

'Thank you.' I replied and forced my body to relax for the departure.

Ansel was typing away on his laptop with desperate fingers, his eyebrows puckering from time to time.

He's been so nice this days at my parents home, everyone liked him immensely and I dare say they really wanted me to be with him.

He didn't touch me since that night at the club, he's been somehow reserved towards me but with a respectful allure. It pleased but irked me in the same time, we didn't meet in his room the next days either , too exhausted by the activities we've had in the day.

***

'Schatz, we're here.' Ansel's careful voice pulled me out from my sleep.

'Wow, already?' I didn't even realise when I fell asleep, tiredness must have gotten to me. I stretched my limbs and unbuckled myself out of my seat.

Ansel took my hand and placed a sweet kiss to the back of it. 'Lets go.' his voice sounded restricted and somehow deeper than usual as he led me to the exit door.