Part XIV

Ansel's pov

I got out of my company's private plane at Ohio's airport, double checking my phone for any emails, texts or missed calls.

I took two weeks off from work with no hesitation, I can work from anywhere in the world if I have my laptop with me and I'll be damned if Ohio would get in the way of me and Kathia.

My phone flashed text messages on its screen from Kathia.

Kathia: 'Are you ok with having duck for dinner?'

Kathia:'Dad said there's a huge baseball game tonight that he wants to watch.'

Kathia:' Not long now, I'll reach the airport in half an hour.'

I was smiling like a teenager at her texts. I couldn't wait to see her, to feel her close to me, to taste her again and make her scream my name in pleasure.

And there she was, in casual clothes I never saw her wearing: light tight jeans, oversized yellow hoodie and dr martens boots. Her hair tied high in a ponytail and her face free of makeup. She looked like a college student, smiling brighter in front of me as she stared me down with her chocolate eyes.

...

Kathia's pov

I need to calm down, my hands were sweaty in anxiety. Knowing that I'll see him shortly made my legs turn to mush and then he came out from a private door, dressed in a pair of black jeans and a skin tight black sweater. His aviator jacket enhanced his broad shoulders as he carried his luggage with a frown on his face.

I couldn't help my legs, they had a mind of their own, increasing the pace towards his broad figure. I smiled in excitement which made him smile in return.

Oh how much I've missed this smile these past days.

'There you are.' he said burying his face in the crook of my neck, breathing in my perfume as he always did. 'I missed you.'

'You did?' I said with my face in his chest.

'I did.' he whispered with apprehension, wrapping his arms around my waist tighter. His eyes showed the same lingering feeling as I am sure mine were.

'Let's go to the car, I'm parked illegally.' I chuckled at my attempt to break the law.

Ansel's pov

It was a short drive to her house, too short for me to gather my thoughts upon meeting her family. She just told me they were five brothers and her, great, I'm sensing trouble.

We went into the living room when a small woman with deep olive skin, her mom I learned immediately, came toward us wiping her hands on her apron.

'Kathia, my dear, come in the kitchen, dinner is almost ready. You must be Ansel, welcome to our house.' she said handing a cold hand towards me for a handshake.

'A pleasure to meet you, miss...'

'Cleona, call me Cleona my dear. Now come, food's ready .'

We went into her big family kitchen where six pairs of eyes stared us down. Well, stared me down in this case, different emotions written on their faces: curiosity, amusement and protection.

Great.

Kathia was laughing at one of the jokes that Dean, the oldest brother said about his daughter. She was a proud aunt, from what I could see, and a great sister to all of them. Even though she was the youngest, she was the one to make her brothers get in line with just a change in her tone.

'Tell us about yourself, Ansel,' the middle brother turned towards me with a mischievous look.

'I grew up in Germany, I have a twin sister and presently I run my uncle's business. '

'A twin, ha?' Kathia's mom smiled suspiciously at Kathia.

I see, she has expectations. I added in my mind with amusement.

'Yes, she grew up in Italy, with my mom. Sadly my family is not as united as yours. You have a nice home.'

'We worked hard for this.' Kathia's father said rubbing his half arm. It must've been amputated. I thought while looking at Kathia.

***

'Do you know anything about baseball?' Andy, Kathia's father asked me with a beer in his hand while watching the commercials playing on tv before the game started.

'Not much, just what the books say.' I responded while opening a beer for myself. 'In Germany we prefer soccer, or Motorsports.'

'Kathia loves it. You have to take her out to see one.' Dean added to the conversation.

'She does?' I asked confused as she never let out this passion to me.

All her brothers watched me with amusement.

'Oh no son, she hates it.' Andy said leaving out a laugh. 'They are just teasing you.'

I didn't take it to heart, I was defensive towards my sister also. I sat more relaxed into the armchair following Kathia's figure with my eyes.

She was wearing a pair of green leggings and an oversized t-shirt. They didn't look like her usual clothes at all but I liked how her ass looked into those clothes.

She was talking with her mom at the kitchen island so happily that I never wanted to see her sadness again.

***

The game finished with a howl of happiness in the house from the overly excited men. It almost made me look forward to the team's win as well, their happiness was contagious, like Kathia's.

'Do you want to go see the garden?' asked Kathia with playful eyes close to my ear.

'I do.' I answered, eager to have her for myself for a little while.

We grabbed one beer each and made our way through the living room.

The garden was surrounded by neatly cut bushes, and freshly cut grass smell was still lingering in the air.

immediately after sliding the door shut I grabbed Kathia's waist and brought her flush to my body.

'You keep running away from me.' I whispered in her ear.

Kathia's body heated up under his hold and a moan left her mouth at my voice. 'I'm not.' she fought back at me .

I licked her earlobe with a hungry tongue making her arch her back in my embrace. 'You're not? I could swear you do, kleiner damon.'

'You know,' she said in a struggle to change the subject, pushing for a bit of distance in my chest, ' I googled your words.'

'You did?' I said more interested in her body's reactions than her research. 'And what did you find?'

'That you like to call me my precios, little devil and... Desert.' her eyes glitter in the dark, probably remembering as I do, the time when I eat her pussy in my office.

'Good girl.' I added before biting her shoulder softly. ' Ich möchte, dass du wieder in meinen Mund spritzt.' Kathia stilled in front of me when so many words came out of my mouth.

'I'm not that high level yet.' she laughed getting away from me to take another sip of beer.

'I want you to cum in my mouth again.' I translated bluntly for her, casually drinking from my beer.

Kathia spat out her drink watching me with a look of disbelief.

'Can you get any subtler?'

'You don't like subtleties.' I responded looking straight into her eyes. 'I took a hotel room, not far from here. Sleep with me tonight.' something glittered in her eyes and I had to believe it was excitement.

'My mom prepared the guest room for you. You don't have to go.' she swallowed loudly, watching me sweetly.

'Okay. 'I added, disappointment clearly written on my face.

Kathia inched closer to me, tip-toeing to reach my ear.

'Just one room apart from mine.' she added breathing hot air all over my cold skin.

My mouth went straight for hers at the feeling of her promise. I'll take her tonight, in just a few hours she'll be mine again.