Prologue

A very normal morning in Khan mansion.The Khan mansion was built by Abid Khan and his wife Haleema Abid Khan. The mansion was situated in the posh area of the city where no one other than the society people could enter. Being an influential family they were always under the radar of the media so this place was their safe heaven.

The elders were all ready to leave for their works but the younger ones were no where to be seen. It was a rule in the family that breakfast and dinner needs to be done together as one whole family no one is to be missed other than for precise reasons.

Now coming to the family, the couple had three sons Yusuf Abid Khan, Hammad Abid Khan and Adeel Abid Khan.

Yusuf Abid Khan married Shireen Yusuf Khan and had two children. Ibrahim Yusuf Khan who is the eldest among all the siblings and the ceo of the Khan groups. The second one is Zayyan Yusuf Khan who wanted to be different from his bhaijaan and chose to become the family's first doctor. Third is Ali Yusuf Khan who followed the footsteps of his Bhaijaan and Bhai and is the COO of the khan groups.

Hammad Abid Khan married Naziya Hammad Khan and had two children Faris Hammad Khan who is the CFO of the khan groups and the most strict brother among the elder clan . Then comes the drama queen and the princess of the khans Inayat Hammad Khan who is the only girl in the entire Khan clan. She was the first girl to be born after the four generations making her Rab ki rehmat.

Adeel Abid Khan married Safa Adeel Khan and had twins Arsalan Adeel Khan and Armaan Adeel Khan the youngest ones in the khan clan. Though they are younger than Inayat they still act the older ones cause according to them Inayat ki height choti hai to wo bachi hai.

Now coming back to the story the two monkeys of the khan family were trying to wake up the third monkey. "Uth ja meri ma" said Arsal trying to remove the quilt off Inayat.

But Inayat being Inayat held the quilt tightly and curled inside saying " jaan se maar Dena hai maine tum dono ko niklo bahar mere kamre se"

Armaan done with his sister forcefully removed the quilt and said "zaroor maar Lena agar tum khud zinda Rahi"

Inayat paid no heed to them and continued sleeping only to wake up startled hearing the Hitler aka her Faris Bhai yelling her name.

"Lo agaya bulawa tumhara aur tu chal nai to hamara bhi kheema ban jaiga" Armaan said to Inayat and then dragged arsal out with him afterall kon Sher ka shikaar banna pasand karega

Inayat coming out of the shock jumped out the bed and ran straight towards the bathroom

In the dining area everyone knew that inayat was a gone case today. Faris was fuming in anger cause this was the third time in the week Inayat is late and it's just the 4th day of the week.

Arsal and Armaan silently took their seats, looking at their Bhai all they could think was " ya allah bacha Lena hamari pyaari behen ko aameen"

15 minutes later inayat came to the dining area smiling innocently and took her seat .

"Aaj konsa pahad todkar aai ho" Faris said sarcastically

"Bhai wo mai late Tak pad rahi thi na isiliye subha uth nahi saki" Inu said meekly

Arsal and Armaan who knew that she was watching her k drama and not studying tried their best to Stop their laugh

Faris was about to say something when dadu said "Bas karo Faris bachi hai wo, chalo sab khana kaho"

Everyone started eating when Inayat looked at Ibrahim and said "bhaijaan AAP aaj mujhe shopping Len jainge please"

Ibrahim immediately nodded and said " zaroor aaj mujhe sirf ek meeting hai to use complete karke tume pick karne aaunga"

Faris interrupted and said " koi zaroorat nahi hai bhaijaan last week hi leke Gaya tha madam ko mai"

Inayat pouted and said "please Bhai"

Yusuf who is their bade abbu and Ibrahim's father said " to isme konsi badi baat hai ek hi to bachi hai hamari aur jo kuch bhi hai sab hamari Inu ka hi to hai"

"To final Raha mai tumhe shaam ko pick kar lunga" Ibrahim said getting up from his seat

Arsal and Armaan who were silent audience till now said " ham bhi aainge "

To which Ibrahim nodded and left with Faris and Ali

Inayat who saw Zayyan leaving too immediately stopped him and said "bhaiya mujhe kuch topics mein doubt hai aur aapki help chahiye "

"Tum shopping se waapas aajana phir mai samjha dunga" said Zayyan taking his white coat and leaving

Arsal and Armaan left for their college whereas Inayat went to her room to resume her studies as she had study holidays for her boards which were next month.

The ladies left for their daily chores and dadu and dadi went to the garden.

___________________________________________

Hey everyone this ur author zaaniyaah
Hope u all liked the chapter.

I want to let u all know about the schedule for this story
I have decided to update twice a week i.e Sunday and Thursday

But for this week the first chapter will be updated two days later i.e Tuesday

Till then bye and Allah hafiz....