chapter 6

I am back~~

After departing to her room Inayat decided to sleep after fajr so instead of wasting her time she changed into some comfy pj then made wudu to offer her tahjudd first .

After offering her tahjudd she sat with her legs folded and started her favourite thing " ya Allah thank you soooo much mujhe the best brothers Dene ke liye, ya allah thank you mujhe itne supporting, caring all in one the best parents Dene ke liye, ya allah thank you soo much mujhe itni pyaari family Dene ke liye, ya allah thank you so mujhe meri life ke har ache moments ke liye, ya allah un saare tough aur challenging times ke liye thank you maine us tough times mein bohot kuch seekha, ya allah meri zindagi ke har lamhe mein chaahe wo acha ho ya bura mere saath rehna, ya allah meri family ke har member ki choti si choti khwahish puuri karna ya allah please meri duaon ko qubool karna , ya allah I love you " by the end of her prayer she was crying hysterically and this gave her sukoon.

She then did a sajda and kept crying and talking to Allah till the fajr azaan was heard . After her Fajr prayers she slipped into her dreamland.

It was around 7am when Zayyan and Ali entered Inayat's room along with the twins.

"Hayy kitni pyaari lag rahi meri behen" arsal said taking her balaya

"Baat to sahi hai magar sirf Aaj ke din warna Mai to chudail hin kahunga" said Armaan acting all serious

Ali smacked his head and said "hogaya ya kuch aur baaki hai , I mean hum wait kar sakte hai par shayad bhaijaan aur bhai hamara kheema banade "

Zayyan made a done face and walked near Inayat's bed , a smile appeared on his face seeing their shehzadi sleeping peacefully, he was 8yrs old when he  saw his abbu jumping in happiness because finally unke ghar rab ki rehmat aayi. He reminisces about his Bhaijaan holding baby inu and him and Faris trying to hold her and not to forget Ali who was trying to grab her from everyone.

He caressed her hair and said "Inu uth jao bache hame bahar jaana hai na "

But their was no response from her side she too much in her dreamland

"Inayat utho sab wait kar rahe hai tumhara" Zayyan said still caressing her hair

"Hmm uth gayi uth gayi" Inayat said opening her eyes and giving her cute si smile to Zayyan

"Chalo ready hokar niche aajana" Zayyan said kissing her forehead and left the room

This was followed by the rest three too

Inayat took a shower and started getting ready. She wore a lilac colour short kurti with jeans and paired it with some white sneakers, she then made a ponytail and wore studs and few rings. She then applied her favourite lip colour and blush .

Inayat then moved to the main hall where everyone were waiting for her  assalamualaikum she greeted and went to her grandparents who kissed her forehead

She then went to her bade abbu and badi ammi who kissed her forehead and wished her happy birthday, her badi ammi took her balaye saying MashaAllah

Next were her parents, her father hugged her and kissed her forehead wishing her and then  her mother followed the same

Her chachu and Chachi did the same thing.