chapter 7

After reaching the mall they first decided to do window shopping for sometime as they were early and not much had opened up. Obviously there was no just window shopping when the great INAYAT was there.

She first visited the Calvin Klein not just to shop but also to see someone special, she had to drag the twins who knew the reason for her visit to that particular shop.

As soon as she approached the shop she squealed seeing her favourite's poster.

The elder brothers realised the reason the twins were resisting and sighed.
Their sister loved this particular band for almost 7 years now and everyone in the family knew about this.

"Ye len mera phone aur meri pictures click kare poster ke saath" Inayat said handing over her phone Arsal who was also known for his photography.

"Maine nahi leni koi pictures ek do mein to tumhe sukoon nahi milega, ek ghanta to yahi kar dogi" Arsal said making faces

"Please please zyaada nahi bas ek" Inayat pleaded and ran towards the poster giving a pose

All her brothers shook their head at her crazy antics but their was a constant smile on their faces , they started clicking here pictures with their respective phones too. It was a sight to see.

"Hogaya bas chalo" Faris said to which Inayat pouted

"Kaash isse mai apne saath leja sakti" inayat said looking at eldest brother

Zayyan who knew her favourite trick instantly said "meri pyaari behen dimaag par zyaada zorr mat daalo ye impossible hai aur agar 0.0001% chances se le jainge to ghar ki ladies shock se behosh hojaingi  poster dekh ke buttons Jo khuli hai shirt ki"

"Ya allah America ya London mei paida kar deta" Inayat said looking at the ceiling

"Hogaya to chale ya aur kuch baaqi hai" this time it was Ibrahim who said this

"Ha ha chale waise bhi mujhe shopping karni hai" saying this Inayat moved inside the CK followed by her brothers

She selected some hoodies, jeans and t-shirts and not to forget the denim jacket .

After paying they left for their next stop which was Tiffany, it was something they did every year on her birthday they would buy her jewellery according to her choice as mostly it's the elders who choose.

This was something Inayat liked too as the jewellery chosen by the elders would be heavy and not something she could wear everyday, she liked delicate and light accessories.

Entering the shop they were welcomed by the sales girl who showed them their beautiful pieces all according to Inayat's choice.

Inayat chose a delicate snowflake necklace that she could wear everyday along with a very delicate and beautiful single amethyst stone necklace that she loved at first sight and an interlocked circles bracelet.

While Ibrahim was billing Zayyan, Ali and Faris decided to buy their gifts.

Zayyan chose a beautiful olive branch necklace just according to Inayat's liking.

Faris decided to custom make her gift which he had to pick later.

Ali had already bought her a gift but an extra one won't make a  difference so he decided to buy the limited edition of Tiffany & Love Eau De Perfum gift set.

Then they went to the games arena where they spent their next 2hrs.

And at last it was time to start their actual fun day, Ibrahim took them to Senior Assassins, where they were divided into two teams .