Chapter 2

You woke up to the sound of your alarm. Oh Crap...you slept till 3:00!!! You have to write the story! Or else! You could get fired!

You sighed remembering the previous events of yesterday.
After showering you put on a baggy band shirt that your Best friend bought you for your 17th birthday. You thought today, Wednesday, would be a bad day to write because your friend was coming over, she's really sweet. Her name is Feferi. You two were bffs since kindergarten, what can you say you loved her.

You started thinking. "What should my plot be?....." You then heard yelling. "Oh my Gog!" You shouted and stood up. "You know what I'll just go outside today, Fef probably won't be here till 5 any ways..." You then changed and went outside.

-With The Striders-

The Striders heard this yes. And they were pleased. They knew a girl lived across the hall but they didn't know she was Hot. "Ok she's gone, what now bro?" Dirk asked the older brother, "we invade." Bro said doing his Sugoi pose. "Sounds cool but are you sure?" Dave asked "David Elizabeth Strider does this face look unsure to you?" Bro scolded. "....no?....." Dave answered. "Good answer. Now men we go!" Before leaving bro grabbed Lil'Cal.

Soon they were in YOUR apartment!

After an hour you decided to start preparing for Fefs visit. So you were now heading home. You skipped and sang on your way there loving the outfit you were in. When you got to your floor you unlocked the door and opened it.....

You gasped. Someone or some-people broke into your apartment. "Oh my Gog...." You were shocked and scared. What if they come back when I'm home? What if they steal my stuff? What if-. You sighed.And cleaned up. Then started preparing dinner. You heard a knock on your door and smiled big. You opened it and Fef was standing there smiling ear to ear.
"Eep!!!!" You both squealed and hugged. "I'm so glad to sea you!" Fef giggled "right back at ya!" You smiled and went inside. She sat down on the couch and so did you. "So- how's life in the big ocean?" She smiled "eh...it's ok.. I miss living in my country house though.other than that it's fi-" you were cut off by obnoxious music.

"Striders"
You mumbled

"I beg you pardon?" Fef asked "my stupid neighbors!" You said angered "whale...maybe we can go ask them to turn down?" She offered "sure. Let's try." You said rolling eyes "Ok then!" She smiled and grabbed you. She knocked hardly on the door and it opened.

"Sup ladies." Dave said smoothly "care to party with us" he asked "n-" you were cut off again "SHORE!" Fef practically yelled. And pulled you inside. "You noticed that a bunch more people started coming "oh Gog..." You mumbled. even though you liked watching animes about partying and singing you hated actual parties. You hated them ever since you turned 10.

You will never say why, but you thought about it often. You sat down on the couch. And when about 50 people showed up you went to find a safe place. Like a room or something. You opened a door and there was a bedroom. Almost tripping on wires you were able to make it to the bed. "This place could really use a women's touch..." You said to your self and sat.

You noticed there was a computer so you thought 'they wouldn't mind...right?...I mean they're partying.' Then went on it playing the impossible quiz.

After what seemed like an hour you heard the door open. You then froze In place. Being yourself you freeze quite often. "So I see you like my room.....and my computer." It was dave. "......." You didn't want to answer him. After all he's the enemy. "Are you gonna answer me or....? No....ok then." He then sat down on his bed "My names Dave." He said "y/n" you said "you know if you were someone else I'd kick you out. " he said "why am i special?" You asked

"cuz...your pretty and I like you." He said and that made you blush. You then stood up "where you-" you cut dave off "I'm leaving." You said and walked out.

Back at your apartment you thought about what Dave said.
"He doesn't like me....I mean even though he said it......he doesn't mean it.....right?"You shook your head and went straight to the shower. You needed to get your mind off of things. No matter how hard you tried you couldn't get what he said out of your head. Even in the waterful sanctuary.