Chapter 9

It's the next day now. Thursday. You still haven't come up with a story. And you still don't know what to do with your Strider Situation. Maybe you can come up with ideas at your dads?

You started packing your stuff.
"I just need a break..." You said and grabbed your toothbrush and hairbrush. "All I need now is my plushies..." You smiled as you picked up your TinkerBull plush your friend Tavros gave you. This one was one of your favorites.

Anywho
You finished packing your junk and got dressed in the most adorable outfit in the universe. Well at least you though it was.
A plain school girls skirt with a dotted black shirt that had a collar. You had adorable cat knee high tights, white flats that had a black buckle a light grey jacket and your Hello Kitty beanie.
Yup adorable.

You called your dad an was fretted by a familiar English Man.

"Ello?"
"Hiya Jake!"
"Oh hey y/n"
"Can you tell daddy that in on my way please?"
"Anything for his princess."
"Thank you! And bye"

You hung up and went to your car.

3 hours later you pulled into your dad's drive way.
You were greeted by Jake. "Welcome back!" He smiled "hi Jake!" You smiled back "let me help you with your bags." He said and went to your trunk, he opened it and grabbed your suitcase. "So...whys you come down here?" He asked. You sighed at the question "Striders..." You answered
"Y/n!" Your father smiled and you ran up and hugged him. "What a pleats surprise seeing you here. I'm glad your staying..." He smiled at you and you smiled back.
"It's great to be home."

-At The Striders-

"Bro. She left." Dirk said "I know..." Bro replied. "Dirk this is all your fault.." Dave said "how? She's the one who confessed to me" Dirk said "well she's mine!"Dave shot "she likes me more cause we have more in common!" Dirk shot back. "Both of you shut it! It's all of our fault!" Bro slammed his fist on the table and the two younger striders kept quiet.
"It's our fault she's upset." He said and went to the fridge. "So what do we do?" Dirk asked "ya. What do we do?" Dave asked "......... We let her make her decision." Bro said and grabbed some Coke. "Make a decision on what?" Dirk asked "on who she loves more. You Dave or me." Bro said then went to his room. "Wait....You too?!" Dave was surprised. How could you fall in love with an older man? "She can love who she wants dumby." Dirk said and left. Leaving Dave to be alone. "Ugghhhhhh...." He groaned and soon went to his room.

-Back with you-

You were swinging on your swing. Jake was pushing of course. "So you had enough of those Striders?" Jake asked "........I don't know...I mean....I've fallen for all three of them and...I just....don't know...." You sighed. "I won't bring it up..." He said. "So...any ideas for your story?" He asked "oh crap! I-I need to get working on that," you said and jumped off the swing..
Bad Idea
You ended up falling face first into the dirt. "Oww..." You mumbled and Jake was at your side. "A-are you ok?!" He asked while helping you up. "I'm fine.." You said and he picked you up bridal style. "Your knee is bleeding." He said and carried you to the kitchen. He set you down on the table and got medicine and bandages. "Here we are." He said and started to clean and bandage your wound.
"Thank you Jake..."
"No problem Y/n......"

A/N:

ELLOS PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL READING! So how you enjoying this so far? I know I'm having fun writing it... Well then. Sorry I wasn't able to update much, busy busy busy! Anywho I'm so glad this piece of crap got 700+ views
Wow ok. Never thought I'd get one! Ha ha well I'll probably update again very shortly if not
Idk when then..
Also I've been working on another story. Should I publish chapter one? Maybe.....>:3
Alrighty then byeeeeeeee! >:?