Chapter 5

It's the next day now.
Your playing Mario kart while eating ramen. You sighed remembering last night. It was quick but you couldn't help but notice how soft his lips were. You giggled at the thought then quickly slapping your self out of thought as the door was knocked on.

You stood up and went to it opened it and

Bro.

"Hello" you said and he just went into your apartment "sure you can come in.." You said he then started digging through your stuff "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" You yelled as he flung your pillows and stuffed toys from your couch all over the place. "What makes you think you can come to my house and just start throwing all my stuff!" You huffed
"Where did I put Lil'Cal...." He whispered "Lil'Who?" You questioned "my puppet." He said plainly "what makes you think he's in here?" You asked and he stopped looking where he was. He went straight to your room "Your not gonna find him in here." You said quite aggravated.
Suddenly noticed wear he was looking...

You screamed.
"Hey Cal, you miss me? Did you enjoy the time you had in there?" He chuckled "WHY WAS YOUR STUPID PUPPET IN MY UNDERWEAR DRAWER?!" You practically screamed. "Hey hey hey he's not stupid." Bro said "GET OUT!" You pointed to the door face redder than a tomato. He closed your drawer and left.

You've never felt more violated!
Okay that's a lie, Eridan had the most biggest crush on you and still does and you know he's seen you ALMOST naked before.
Reminding yourself of that memory you fell face first into your pillow and screamed.

-time skip to 2pm-

Aughhhhhh!!!! That's the only strider who gets on your nerves! And to be honest after thinking... You think they ALL LIKE YOU! In a romantic way! You can't tell from bro yet but if he hid his creepy retarded doll in your underwear drawer on purpose, then He probably like you in a creepy Pervy way. You sighed knowing if you let yourself fall in love with them or at least Dave and Dirk you'd never be able to choose one. So you made one thing clear:

NO FALLING FOR THE NEIGHBORS.

You sat up on your bed and sighed again. You then giggle realizing this all happened because you went over and yelled at them. Even though you probably would have met them anyways. You picked up your phone

6 new messages

Message one:
Terezi:
H3y y/n w4nn4 g0 t0 th3 m4ll t0m0rr0w? >:?

Reply: ya sure. Sounds fun

Message 2 3 and 4
Dad: hey honey you still coming home for Thanksgiving?

Dad: Let me know when you have a chance my busy bee

Dad: love you

Reply: ya I'm coming for ThanksGiving love you too.

Message 5
Jake: umm do you by any chance have that plushie I left at your house?

Reply: yusssss come over and get it I'm to lazy to drive over to your place!

Message 6
Dave: hey babe

How the hell did you get his phone number? More importantly how did he get yours?........,John.....
You groaned and stood up you went to get something to drink you opened your fridge and grabbed some YooHoo. (Don't like it? Pretend it's something else) you started sipping it and there was a knock on the door. "Oh gog. This better be good." You went to your door and bro was standing there "did you leave another one of you puppet here?" You asked clearly angry. "No, I came to apologize...about what happened earlier.." He said "mhm..." You stared at him shooting darts into his soul. A dart that would go deep into him and leave him scars. He gulped and blushed. "H-here." He then gave you a F/C smuppet. " watashi wa, anata o aishiteimasu Senpai-chan!" He yelled and ran back across the hall. "Wat." You said with a derp face. You closed your door and stared at the plushie. The first thing you noticed was the Plush Rump. You laughed and sat on your couch. Pulling out your laptop you attempted to google what he said.

After many many many tries.
You finally saw what it meant.

I love you.
You didn't really care about the Senpai-chan part though cause I mean...ya.
But honestly. Him? Love you? Isn't he like 50? Ok that's mean 49. Nah but seriously he's probably 30 something.

Uggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......
You groaned again and went to your room. "Night night for me." You said and slept even though it was 4:30pm.