Chapter 8

Oh dear gog what did you just get yourself into?

You sat and watched as the two brothers argued. You knew what it was about too. They were arguing over You.

There it goes.

The first swing.

Dave to Dirk and vice versa.
You started to panic as the two started to hit each other you stood up and went in between them to stop the fight.
"Y/n move I don't want you to get hurt" Dave said angrily "ya y/n I don want him to hurt you" Dirk said same tone in his voice.

"No." You answered
"No I'm not moving. If you two are going to fight go ahead. But I'll have you know your both acting like selfish brats." You told them and they looked at you. "And I never wanted this to happen! Why do you guys make things so difficult! Ya so what if I like him! Big deal if I like him too! You know what I never want to see you TWO ever again!" You quickly ran out of your apartment and down the stairs passed theres. Tears streaming down your face. You stopped in front of the complex sitting hugging your knees in the rain.

Bro saw this and he was curious to find out what happened. He walked over and sat next to you. "Hey Y/n" he said you just continued to sob "what's wrong?" He asked. "Why should I tell you? Your just another Selfish Strider." You said. But it was muffled. "I'm not selfish." He said. You didn't answer him. "Please tell me what's wrong" he said you groaned. "Fine you wanna know what happened, I'll tell you."

-Flash back to earlier-

You and Dirk arrived to your apartment building. Holding hands.
You were wearing your mothers necklace and the both of you were heading to your apartment for a hetalia marathon leading up to Hetalia The World Twinkle. "This is gonna be so awesome" you smiled he nodded in agreement. You went to your apartment and unlocked it you opened the door and

Dave was standing there with his arms crossed. "What the hell do you think your doing KISSING MY GIRL?!" Dave yelled "what do you mean?" Dirk asked. Then Dave held up his phone. You saw it. Roxy had posted a picture of you and Dirk kissing in the seven eleven bathroom. You blushed like crazy and stood there.

Then they started arguing and yelling at each other. The insults were very violent. You wished this never happened and was panicking. Soon they started fist fighting.

And that's when you ran out here and encountered Bro.

-back in reality-

He was now holding you....sorta like hugging you And whispering sweet things in your ear. You smiled at this and.....fell asleep. Ya you were gonna be sick tomorrow.

The next day you woke up in a warm embrace. You notice that this wasn't your room. You looked around and there was a bunch of Plush Rumps. But none was F/C. You sighed remembering yesterday and what you had said. You sighed once more and shifted towards the warmth next to you.
Bro Strider the man you never thought you would fall for. You smiled at him and didn't care if he didn't have his shirt. You were happy that this older man was the man that made you calm down. You then realized today was Wednesday. You quickly got out of the bed and his grip, that caused the strider to wake up. "Where you goin?" He asked. "home. To prepare for my Friends Visit." You answered. "Can I come?" He asked "uuuhhhhh......I'd really prefer you not to." You said not wanting to get anymore involved with him.

-at your apartment-

You cleaned up everything. It was a mess! You sighed and made snacks.
You then grabbed your phone and

10 new messages.

Message 1
Dave: hey babe I'm sorry about what happened. Can you come over so we can talk?