Chapter 10

You've been at your dads for a while now. Your glad you spent thanksgiving with him, but you now have a week till the 10th of December! You were at your house
Writing....
Yawning
Whining
And Crumpling Paper.

Once again your Trash can was overflowing. You picked up your phone and had 3 new messages

Messages:
Message 1:
Blocked Number:
....Hey I know your mad but we really need to talk. Btw this is Dave.

Message 2:
Blocked Number:
Ok ok, you blocked my number. That's cool I understand. But seriously...I love you can we talk please???? Oh and this is Dirk

Message 3:
Bro:
Hey. You back from your dads? When you are.....you know what has to be done.... No pressure sweety.

Reply: get them over here at Three... You come too....

You sighed and stood up "better take a shower...." You mumbled

After you showered you threw on your AoT shirt and some black shorts. It's 1:45 on a Monday. "This is a seriously sucky Monday..."you said and decided to nap while listening to music.

The current time is 2:54 you woke up because the song had feels written all over it. You heard a knock on the door stood up and went to it.
You opened it.

Dirk Dave and Bro.

"Welcome back...." You yawned and lead them to the couch. They sat Down on it, and you sat on a chair. "You know what you gotta do right?" Bro asked. You nodded "I know I've been ignoring you guys lately....." You said and yawned again. "And I know you three wanna talk to me about all the stuff that's been going on....ok. I already came up with a solution....I'm pretty sure Bro has told you two about..." You said and Dirk and Dave nodded. "Listen I love all you guys. Honestly. And I've never had to choose between people... But if this is what has to happen in gonna have to." You said and the three nodded in agreement.

"Dirk. You comforted me when it was thundering outside...I do appreciate it. And then that day I invited you to go on a car ride with me to my dads.. We had fun jamming out to those songs, then at the Seven Eleven in the Girls bathroom we kissed." You said

"Dave. You were the first to say something that told me you liked me. It kinda scared me to be honest. Then we went to the grocery store and messed around I really did enjoy that. Then you came to my house. The second time, that's when John slept over, you where sleeping over too....I don't know why but all well. That night I confessed my feelings and ran to the bathroom like a Baby, and then that's where you kissed me"

"Bro. We haven't spent much time with each other but I still do like you too. When we met I though you looked Hot in your glasses. You hid a puppet in my underwear drawer, and can to retrieve it. Then apologized later by telling me you Loved me in Japanese. And gave me Plush Rump. Then when Dave and Dirk were fighting...you comforted me. Then somewhere around that I confessed and kissed you......"

You sighed knowing what you had to do next.

"who do you choose now?" Bro asked

"..........I Choose....."

A/N:
Sorry for the short chapter!
If you want to see who you choose you'll have to wait for the Next Chapters!!!!!!!! *evil laugh* (also I'm not gonna choose for you that's stupid!) comment if you like it and vote for it! And leave a comment for who you wanna choose! Also WE'RE ALMOST AT A THOUSAND VIEWS!!!!!! Thank y'all so much >~< we have a lot of votes too! I'm so happy!

Anywho byeeeeeeeee!!!!!!