Chapter 3

Current time is 3 am.
You are angry and frustrated, most of all Tired. Your garbage can is over flowing with crumpled paper. You sighed and sat back in your chair. "What am I gonna write about....I'm fresh out of ideas....I mean action, fantasy Science-Fiction all that's easy but Romance? UGHHHH....." You whined "I'm gonna have to call jade later on if I don't get any ideas....."

You got up to make yourself some coffee. It was one of your most favorite drinks besides f/d .
While making it there was a knock on the door. You then said to your self "a visitor at 3 am? This better be good...." You went to the door and opened it.

Standing there was dirk strider. He started talking. Uggghhhhh.... You don't have time for this! You need to get your coffee before you set your house on fire! So without thinking you said "would you like to come in?" He nodded and you went to get your coffee. 'Safe' you thought as the brown liquid poured into the Hetalia mug.

"Nice cup." Dirk complimented. "Thanks." You said sipping your now cremey Coffee. "So why are you here?" You asked "well I wanted to know if you'd go out with me...?" He asked you looked at him like he was stupid "......what?" He asked "first of all. I don't know you, second of all, I don't like you and third of all, You haven't even gotten to know me!" You yelled
"So I'm sorry but you've been rejected. Bye bye, see you later." You then shoved him out your place.

~time skip to 7:00 am~

You woke up in your chair with drool all over your papers. You sighed in frustration and decided to watch the 7am News. Oh boy the weather....
Reporter: "Today, at 8:00pm we will have a 98% chance of a thunder storm. So if your going out on the road be safe. And for people that are staying at home you be sure to stay away from windows! Haha have a marvelous Thursday, and remember Friday is right around the corner!"

"......thunder?......" You've been in Houston for about 3 months and never were there....Thunder storms. You started getting worried. "Sure that's fine.....I'm ok....I have...a couple hours right?...." And just then there was a knock on the door. You went over to the door. Of course you were in your batman pajamas. You opened it and
Dirk....again.... "What do you want." You asked

"I just came to ask you if you'd be ok with the rain," he said ".....I-I'll be f-fine..." You said plainly. "You su-" you cut him off
"YES!" You shut the door in his face. "....." You then ran to your room.

The time was now 8:12 pm, it just started raining. Your terrified right now. You haven't heard any thunder but your still scared. "I hate this...." You said.
After a couple of minutes it was storming thunder struck and you screamed as the lights went out.

You heard your door practically get busted open, but you were in panic under your bed. "Y/N?!" Dirk screamed out. You were to busy sobbing over the rain.

/Flash back to 5years old\

Thunder struck that November night. Your Mother was nowhere to be found "mommy!" You cried out. But no one came. "MOMMY!!!" You cried praying anyone would here you. Yet again No one. You then heard a loud noise. But not just any noise. The sound of a gun. Thinking it was the thunder you ran out of your room and down the hall seeing your mommy wasn't up there, you attempted to run down stairs but tripped and fell. Falling onto the ground seeing a man in black and your mother bleeding.. The man had shot your mother....and killed her.
But soon everything was black.

/Back in reality\

You didn't realize you were now wrapped in someone's arms. And that someone's was Dirk.
At this point you didn't care. You needed the comfort. Anyone would have been perfect.

-Dirks POV-

"Shhhh it's ok y/n it's ok... Dirkys here shhh...." I knew she wouldn't be ok, but this is ridiculous. Maybe something happened?......all well.

A/N: Hope tall enjoyed this! :3