CHAPTER 2 (WHO WAS SHE?)

"Where the hell am I "
(wait is it a forest)
(Footsteps approaching)

When I heard footsteps I couldn't help my self but run .

(Ayannaa) I stopped when I heard my name it was a women's voice.
When I turned I saw her approaching me shouting my name.
(I saw a red light coming out from my heart)
(**Ayana....) I heard
I wake up with a screme..
(Thank god it was a dream)

I was processing what I just saw and my alarm rings

I was processing what I just saw and my alarm rings .
I am afraid because this was not the first time I am watching something like this
(Its 6 am now)
"I should get going now..."

After a while one of my classmate informed me about sister Areiana that she won't be present for few days because of eye flu.
{This was a bad news for me because without her I might feel nervous }
Besides today is the day when Mr and Mrs Jones gonna make the decision.

Finally they arrived, our headmaster {FATHER TOM WILLIAMS} was their with me .
They {Mr and Mrs Jones } didn't seem happy I don't think if they are gonna adopt me or not.
(I was standing in front of them silently)

Finally Mr Jones said that they have decided to adopt me and make my future better.

(Umm I am not sure about that but I am happy to leave this orphanage )

I hate this orphanage because of the people here only sister Areiana supported me and helped me out whenever I get ragged or tortured by them. And also I am really not a socialising and a extrovert kind of person. According to me being alone is better because everyone leaves when you need them the most .

(night time)

I didn't ate anything I just don't felt like eating and honestly that night.
{I was afraid about the dream I don't want to watch that kind of thing again}.
(I hold the pendent and tries to sleep )
I eventually slept .
But after a hour I woke up by a cracking sound
I felt like someone just entered in my bathroom.
(I should check)
"May be my classmate are doing it because this my last night here".

I stood up and start walking towards my bathroom slowly.
(As I said it's open)

*"Who's there?"
I switched on the light and i was surprised the mirror was broken and it seems like something was written on it but I can't read it now it's so messed up here but I didn't hear anything like this I just heard the cracking door I was wondering {examining the broken mirror and suddenly got cut on my finger}

"(oh damn it it sucks)"
"This is so confusing because it was ok just before I slept."

(💥 Boom)
I rushed towards the source of sound it was from corridor suddenly the light goes off and I saw a human (women) figure walking towards me.

(This must be their trick {my classmates} )
"Who are you?"
"Who aree you?" (I shouted)

Just like my dream I saw a red light glowing from my Ruby pendent and that women's too.
("Wait is she also wearing a Ruby pendant")
(And suddenly my vision go black)

When I wakeup I found my self in my room lying on the bed .I immediately checked my bathroom And The mirror was not broken.

(No it can't be)
(It was a dream?)
"That women I feel like I know her".
"That Ruby pendent just like mine does it mean
(She was my mother?)"
...........................................................................

TO BE CONTINUED..