CHAPTER 7 (VERITAS INEXPLICABILIS)

...........................................................................
**veritas inexplicabilis is a Latin word which means "THE TRUTH UNTOLD" **
(अनकहा सच)
...........................................................................

꧁𝒬☞︎︎︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎𝒬
Miss:-I saw father's diary in your room that day I know everything..
(you must not lie to me)..

She closed her eyes and instantly I felt like I m loosing control on my tongue.
(I fell down on my knees)

(I told everything about my mother the broken mirror or the forest I knew)

"I felt exhausted & ashamed".
(I am sorry mom I couldn't hide it)

I wonder how did this happened?
Is it :-"The veritas spell"?

Miss Areiana:- (wicked cackling)
"Yes my dear, (she said spuriously)
" You are knowledgeable I see"
How did you know that?huh?

(I was so exhausted to answer her.
It feels like I am going to depart this life
Any second).

(She was about to say something and the door slammed open)
It's...

(Jashh...)

He run towards me like no one else is in the room.
( may be he ignored miss Areiana ).
He got down in knees to face me .

(Suddenly everything got dark and I fall unconscious.)

(When I opened my eyes)

I found myself in my room lying on my bed. I saw jash infront of me sitting on a armchair his faced is covered with a book.
(May be he is sleeping)

{The armchair was near the bed almost touching the corner of the bed}.

I started crawling on my bed towards him. When I touched the book the book fell down and he opened his eyes. (All of a sudden) And I fell backwards on my bed screaming.

Jash:- Omg! Shush.. why are you screaming?

"Ouch! You scared me"... I replied

Jash:- I scared you? Huh! You scared me .
And most Importantly what were you doing in the store room?

"Store room?"

Jash:- yah you told me to meet you in the courtyard after your therapy session then I got to know about Miss Areiana.
"she haven't joined yet".

"Haven't joined yet? What?
She joined yesterday".

Jash:- No,she didn't. And after that I thought to inform you about that and I went to the counsiling room it was locked as I expected.
And finally I found you in the store room.
And will you please care to tell me what were you doing there? you was panting and sweating.

"How can you say that. I saw her today I talked to her. I was in counseling room. She was there with me when you entered. Didn't you saw her". Believe me!

Jash:- Ayana listen to me , I believe you but trust me no one was there. It was just you and me there and you were in storeroom. I know you are not ok..I guess We should talk to father Williams about your condition .

(I turned away and said)
"What condition? I am fine I am-iam not- I am not insane .she is casting spells on me I know she did something to me. I know.. (sobbing)

I didn't even realised when I started crying.
I wiped my tears and faced him.

"Jash can I ask you for a favour ".

Jash:- A favour? Yes you can, anything for you
But before that you have to do something for me..

꧁𝒬☞︎︎︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎𝒬꧂
...........................................................................
TO BE CONTINUED..