CHAPTER 8 (A REGRETTABLE DECISION?)

Yah, Ayana you have to do something for me. I want you to tell me the reason why you want to leave and what's going on in your mind.
...........................................................................
꧁𝒬☞︎︎︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎𝒬꧂

I don't know if I should reveal my secrets to him but I have to do this "Fine..."
I told everything about the crystal pendent my dream and i hesitated but eventually told him about my mother.

(He wasn't seem surprised)
And suddenly his reaction changed."Is something wrong? I asked..
He paused for a moment looking at me stunned

And said "I will be back in few minutes before that just take important items with you".
"Only important things" he iterate.

(I nod) and started thinking about what should I take with me as it was My first time getting out of here. I am nervous a bit but I hope asking jash for help will not turn out as a regrettable decision.

(I grabbed a saddlebag and took my camera, the pendent & a pair of attire.)
A little while later
(I got a knock at my door)
startlingly, no one was there, I moved forward to check the darkness obscured my vision. I turn away and felt like something is their on the ground (In front of the door).

(It was a keypad mobile phone).
"Damn, I didn't noticed it".
When I picked the device up.
Instantly (I got a message).
**(Be ready and move to the 3rd gate within 2 minutes.)

"It must be jash "

I took my bag and make headway silently but quickly.I passed the corridor and finally reached the gate. Jash was standing there. I raced towards him.

(I wonder how did he do that and where is the security guard? and also the CCTV Cameras were also installed here)

I didn't asked him anything.
He grabbed my hand and run towards a black Hyundai Creta parked at the end of the road.
(He pulled me in that car),
"how did he arranged this?"

(The driver) was already there as soon as we moved in the car started. I pulled myself off his grab."Ok now will you care to explain me how did you do that? and most importantly don't tell me you did something to security guard".

"Oh God! Really"(chuckles)"
Do you think I am ascoundrel?"
(He asked playfully).

(Umm, probably) I replied.

He gave me a side look "really". "
"Fine ,I switched off the main switch and tricked watson (The security guard).

"Now don't ask me to explain more, I am exhausted already "
(He closed his eyes and rest his head on my shoulder)

I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh
"you are such a prima donna"

He looked at me with a smirk and laughed..

(We both eventually slept )
I wake after a nap"I didn't realised when I slept".Jash is still sleeping .
I noticed the boy who is driving is staring at me. Although he is wearing a mask but it seems like he is handsome guy.

When I looked at him in the Rear-view mirror.
(He looked away).
It was awkward but somehow I managed to ignore the situation.

Finally we reached
"What's this place"

Somewhere in The Cairngorms mountain range (Scotland). The car parked near the cottage and jash rushed out to open the door for me.

Oh my god what a gentleman I see ,Hmm(I smirked)

(I smirked)

Jash:- Ok then before you enter I want you to meet my dearest friend Miles (he point towards the boy who was driving the car)

He finally removed his mask.
He was tall and dark with a scar on his face also his muscular body seems like a gym freak.

"Hello ayana ...." (He said with a devilish smile on his face)..

꧁𝒬☞︎︎︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎♔︎𝒬꧂
..........................................................................

{TO BE CONTINUED}