CHAPTER 12 (THE WOLF)

.............................................................................................................
"It's almost an hour.
"Well that's enough"
I should go find him now".
Miles:- As you're wish, let's head together.
"Hmm sounds good..."
Miles:- I am not sure but did he left? Because he wanted to?
"I don't think so"... Jasshhh I shouted his name out loud.
(No reply)
We head towards a waterfall it was cold and clear. I was just 50 stairs above the river.

The stairs were slippery

The stairs were slippery.I decided not to go downstairs. But instantly I heard jash shouting my name .

Miles:- Is it jash voice?
"Yah it is... from down maybe..."
Miles :-"Ok , stay here I will be back"
"No, I will go with you"
Miles:- No please just stay here..
"Fine!!
Miles left...
After an instant.. I heard footsteps approaching me when I turned.
Someone bumped into me
(Smash) Ehh you....
With that force I was about to fall backwards. before I could fall two muscular arms pulled me forward. I opened my eyes and found Jash holding me with a wide boyish smile on his face.

"You scared me.."
Oh really..You did..
"by the way you can leave me now".
Umm , Yaah now well.. have you decided?
"Decided What?"
why don't you just move on?? He said
"Move on...? Are you still thinking about that...jash ..look..

{I moved forward and took his hand} honestly I will not force you to stay with me if you want to leave and start a new life you can

{I moved forward and took his hand} honestly I will not force you to stay with me if you want to leave and start a new life you can.. Okay?? I replied (He give me a blank look).

Jash:- I didn't mean that... And i was not talking about myself besides i was talking about our future..

Our future?? What kind of future..

Jash:- I mean you have no one beside you right now so you have to stand on your own and I thought to move to a different city and continue our studies for our future.. is that wrong??

"No definitely not.. you are not wrong..
But I can't stay like this. I need to take THE REVENGE for my mother sake and that's final. If you want to stick together you can or else I won't force you to do that".
(I looked away)
(He frown) And i decided to leave.. I started walking towards the way I came through.
Jash joined me but didn't say anything. We got a voice from our back ...
"Oh gotcha.. wait for me" it was miles he came to us running. He was about to say something but jash shushed him quietly pointing me...
(It was cute..but I didn't react .. we continue walking)
We were about to reach the cave and suddenly a white wolf jumped from a high tree infront of us growling .The werewolf was so mesmerizing that I couldn't take my eye off the wolf. I felt like I am loosing my mind as I started walking towards the wolf. I got back on my senses when jash pulled me back..

 I got back on my senses when jash pulled me back

Jash took his dart gun out of his pocket. He was about to shoot but before that the wolf attacked and scratched miles.
(Miles..) On an instant jash shot the wolf .The wolf lost control on itself and fell on the ground.
"We both rushed towards miles".
"Are you ok?.. miles..."
Miles nod .. fine let's go to the cave now...I will take care of it..
Jash Shoots his eyebrows at me..I looked away smiling..
Jash frown... Well let's go now..
We decided to take the wolf to the cave..
As we turned the wolf disappeared...
"Did you see that?"
"Where did the wolf go?"
(My eyes go wide).
Miles:- It might be a illusion this forest is illusio forest... Let's go..
.............................................................................................................

TO BE CONTINUED..