Chapter 4: My name is Optimus Prime

(Author's notes: There's really not much to say other than please enjoy chapter 4: My name is Optimus Prime)

(Flyimus Prime's POV...)

My crew, Bumblebee, Cicadabot, Damselfly, Scarab, Stonefly, Leafcutter, Locustwing, Sam, Mikaela, and I made it to the alleyway where we knew the others would be meeting us. And all the while, I stayed still while still moving into the alleyway while trying to quell my emotions of being a fanboy. Even my new troops were trying to keep their emotions in check.

And there's only two reasons for that. First, like my troops from our shared Earth, I try to keep my emotions in check when I meet one of my favorite heroes, specifically in terms of celebrities who portray everyone's favorite fictional heroes in any form of superhero fiction. Like for example, the actors and actresses who portrayed the truest live action iteration of the Avengers, the Defenders, the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., the X-Men, and so forth.

And the second reason? Now that we're actually living in the live action Transformers movie series like my ancestor Heatvoice, who may or may not be dead as of now, we were in total disbelief that we were going to be meeting the rest of the first four iconic members of the Autobot army.

Even I couldn't believe that I was finally going to meet my number one favorite Autobot of all time shared amongst most of the Transformers fan communities, Orion Pax, now currently known as Optimus Prime.

I was among the many of our new army that knew Primus and the Dynasty of the Primes had made the right choice in choosing me to be a new Prime especially for the mission of retrieving and preserving the Allspark by any means necessary while taking into account the consequences of certain actions.

But at the same time, I have a feeling that Primus and the Dynasty of the Primes will want me to help the Autobots and the human race in the remaining four Transformers live action movies directed by Michael Bay before the Transformers Bumblebee movie and the Transformers Rise of the Beasts movie reboots slash prequels – even though Unicron in Rise of the Beasts was not the Earth's core like in The Last Knight, I might add – happened, as follows: Transformers Revenge of the Fallen, Transformers Dark of the Moon, Transformers Age of Extinction, and Transformers The Last Knight. Most especially for helping deal with The Fallen's loyalists, Megatron and his own loyalists, Sentinel Prime, Lockdown, Cemetery Wind, the TRF, Quintessa, some of the world leaders who failed us by negotiating with The Fallen and Sentinel Prime, and Unicron.

However, I wonder how horrified Sam and Mikaela as the first human allies of the Autobots in this century will be when they see how ruthless and murderous Optimus really is when it comes to Decepticons like Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Blackout, Shockwave, Bonecrusher, the Constructicons, and so forth. Particularly including whether or not some Decepticons will surrender without a fight or whether or not some Decepticons and Beast Wars Predacons will genuinely want to change, aside from just the obvious Decepticons who do and don't want to change like Aero Raid, Ambulon, Launch Off, Troublemaker, Explosion Off, Thundertread, Carnivac, Catilla, Lugnut, Crankshot, Crystal Widow, Dynobot, Doubletake, Dragonus, Drywash, Dropcrash, Masscore, Blackarachnia, Tankerhide, Choppermaster, Breezerotor, Fireworks Master, Breeze Master, Carzap, Eagle Eye, Hawking, Eclipse, Erector, Gigawatt, Gimlet, Glit, Deadtight, Lockthroat, Daregripper, Cutdevil, Steelwall, Zordcell, Break Shot, Thumper, Aircraft Fighter, Meteor Sky, Flyfire, Eagle Lightning, Crosssnapper, Rockslip, Hawklaser, Road Whip, Marinemaster, Piranha, Manta Ray, Ultratron, Metrotitan, Splashflap, Dirtflap, Raven, Magmajet, Oil Sheen, Combatmaster, Chargestorm, Jetty Primal, Giganticon, Predicus, Dragonflame King, Pummel, Counterpummel, Rack, Ruin, Trestle, Raze, Sharprazor, Clawsharp, Slicerazor, Tapirix, Horseswitch, Ultradragon, Armored Corps, Scoutjet, Scoutlauncher, Scoutslasher, Scoutstinger, Silhouette Basher, Shred, Edgewards, Thundercloud Arrow, Quickbullet, Quickarrow, Screamtron, Spiderscream, Superscream, Red Spider, Troublescream, Screammaker, Sneakerscream, Cometscream, Reversescream, Kingscream, Lambor, Sidler, Arrowstriker, Toughpuncher, Stealth Bomber, Stealth Saber, Sundor, Wipeblitz, Blowprang, Black Eye, Stingdodger, Thundershock, Thunderclapper, Thundersky, Torque Gain, Valve, Spigot, Victory Bomber, Swirlpool, Gyrewind, Gallfly, Greenjacket, Hornet, Doorchock, Buildstop, Steerjack, Wheelman, Wheelracer, Wildwheel, Hawk Wind, Microburst, Windburst, Microwind, Windshift, X-Gunner, U-Hunter, Hauler, Swiftmix, Rapidmix, Road Hauler, Load Hauler, Full Load, Mixprodigy, Blendgenius, Meldmaster, Cartilagecrusher, Osseinsmasher, Osseousbreaker, Tombdigger, Crypttroweler, Catacombshoveler, Pailhead, Canhead, Tubhead, Tallbelfry, Bigfort, Loftycolumn, Peg, Fastener, Clasp, Hard Labor, Long Way, Labor Haul, Hunter, Scrounger, Magpie, Dipper, Shovel, Scrape, Piecer, Snippeter, Whitter, Toboggan, Bobluge, Troikasleigh, Sledcoaster, Dust Boss, Pushtrain, Bucketloader, Skiploader, Highlifter, Wheelloader, Skidsteer, Poundhammer, Forgehammer, Toppler, Flattener, Leveler, Unbuilder, Overburden, Weightcharge, Haulweight, Ravetear, Smidgemetal, Mitemetal, Mushmouth, Stripetunny, Tramp, Stample, Crusher, Chaintread, Fallstep, Trougher, Furrower, Moater, Archbrick, Domeblock, Bridgecinder, Monolith, Needleshaft, Markdagger, Punchfront, Bootend, Zingrear, Mortarpallet, Bondcrib, Plasterrack, Pastemattress, Sealcouch, Mixsap, Stirpit, Meldfosse, Brewdrain, Blendconduit, Woodderrick, Logwinch, Lumberdavit, Planklift, Polebird, Wheelie, Brains, Jetfire, Drift, and Wildrider.