Midnight

I'm in my living room watching ‘angels pain’ a sad movie where the angel falls for wanting a better heaven. I can't help but wonder if that girl is okay because she passed out cold. Misfortune jumps up onto my lap and I start petting her. She hops off of me to lay on my pillow then we drift off to sleep.

I see a lake and then there's that girl again. She falls in the lake then doesn't come back up. I dive into the water to save her but it's cold and it hurts. Its holy water and I see her look at me and look at me smiling knowing it hurts then suddenly. I feel a sharp pain on my back then my eyes snap open.

It was just a dream… wait… what the fuck. Oh it's that girls room. Guess she woke up. “Ugh.. that fucking hurt.” I say rubbing my back once I get up. I look up and I see her looking at me “Oh… hey how ya’ feelin’ sweetcakes” I ask her. She looks at me then walks back to her bed “Hey? Why ya’ ignorin’ me?” I ask walking up to her and I get close enough to touch her shoulder but I don't. “If I don’t see you, you don’t exist.“ she mutters. “Thats not what the contract says Honey.” I tell her rolling my eyes. I snap and pull her covers off “Rude.” I say “Is that the thanks I get for the contract?”. “Let me go to sleep” she mutters “Uhm we have got alot to discuss considering we didn't get to discuss it earlier.” I respond. “No, we don’t, now let me sleep” ugh she's just so fucking difficult.

“Fine I'll just break the contract then” I cant do that but she doesn't know that. She quickly jumps up then hugs me and shouts “PLEASE DON’T BREAK IT” ew.. she's touching me.. “Number one get the fuck off me. Number two I cant break it anyways. Once the contracts sealed it can't be broken.” I say with an upset tone. She slouches down on her bed while staring at me. “So are we gonna talk about this or not?” I ask. She nods and awaits my response “Good. Now let's start off with something simple. What's your name sweetie?” she tells me her name is Misty thats a cute name “Hm Misty huh? That's cute.” I tell her.

She looks away, she seems embarrassed. “We're having a fucking conversation. Look at me.” I tell her. She looks back at me and says Language “I say what the fuck I want” I roll my eyes at her. She's a little annoying. She ignores what I said and asks “What else did you want.” “Right. So if your in danger tap the necklace and i'm there. Also you can't take it off it's like. Burned into your skin.” I tell her calmly. “What do you mean it’s burned into my skin” she whisper-yells “exactly what I said it's burned into your skin” I tell her.

She puts her hands over her face “What the actual frick is wrong with you.” I'm sorry did she just say ‘frick’? What the fuck “Theres nothing wrong with me. And stop covering your face it's too pretty to be hidden” I tell her. She shakes her head and buries her face into her hands more. Stubborn ass. I grab her wrists gently and pull them away from her face. “Stubborn.” I mutter. She stares at me and we are in silence for a little bit until she opens her mouth to speak but doesn't say a word. I say “What were you going to say Honey?” she asks me if i can stay until she falls asleep and I agree “Want me to tuck you in?” I ask, she says yes and so I tuck her in.I guess she isn't all bad “Get some sleep and I'll make you breakfast okay?” I say after tucking her in. “Okay nighty night” she says and drifts off to sleep “Nighty night..” I tell her.