Murder

Once Misty falls asleep I bring my spell book to find a spell so I can turn human and I perform the spell. I learned how to change at will, I look in the mirror and my once Maroon skin is now a Milk chocolate color. My hair is black, my wings, horns, and tail are gone, I feel so different. I checked the clock and it's now 5am so I go downstairs and plan what I'm going to make for breakfast.

I mix the pancake batter and pour some onto the stove and while I wait for the pancakes to finish I put bacon and eggs on the other two eyes. I started to hum ‘Tantrum’ by Ashnikko. I finish the food and plate it on a plate for Misty and place it down and I grab my phone off the counter. I transform it into a normal Human phone and register for the school that Misty’s in and I get into class B.

I turn around to head upstairs and I see Misty at the refrigerator. “Good Morning sweet cheeks.” she screams loudly. Unholy fuck shes loud. “Relax! It's Just me Melody!” I say loudly she stops screaming and blinks at me before responding with "How are you human?” “Magic. Literally I used magic” I opened my spell book to show her the spell I used. She says something under her breath but I decide to ignore it “I made you breakfast so enjoy and I'm gonna get changed” I walk off before she can respond. I grab a black crop top that has a White skull on it and a leather black miniskirt.

Cute I guess I walk back downstairs and she's done eating. She finishes her drink and I say “C’mon get in the car” My black car is outside and I get in. When we start driving she asks “Melody, why are you a human right now?” “I'm going to school with you.” I say. She huffs, Is she having an attitude with me right now? I ignore it and continue to drive until we get to the school.

I park and get out of the car. I walk with Misty to class and I go into my first period. I had science and I got along with the people in my classes. The day goes by until it's time for lunch. I walk into the lunch room even though I don't eat human food. I look around for Misty then I find her. I walk up to Misty which I Regret since I haven't eaten in 3 days so I might be tempted. I'll just tell her I have To go to the restroom.

“Hey Misty” I say to her. She spins around to me and waves hi to me “Oh uhm i have to go to the restroom i'll be back” “Oh, okay I’ll wait for you at the table over there” she points to a table and I walk off to find someone to feast on. I'm losing energy by the second but I see a boy who seems lost, he might be new. “Hey you! Are you new?” He nods and slowly walks closer to me “Its okay I'm new too! I can help you!” I say even though I want nothing to do with him.

He tells me he's looking for the cafeteria and I lead him into a closet. I turn my hand back to my demon form so I can rip through his neck and feast on his blood and soul. When I'm done with him I snap my fingers and a portal to Cannibal town opens. I just threw him into the portal.

My necklace starts glowing and I get sucked into the floor and fall through what looks like a bathroom and hit my head on the sink. I stand up and see Misty “What's up?” I ask concerned she points behind me and says “Them.” and I turn around and see 3 people “Oh unholy fucking shit.” I mean I guess I'm still hungry so a little death is fine.  “What the fuck is this shit face, some fucking circus demon?” one of them says.

“Circus demon? Bitch. I am not a fucking Circus demon.” from my hand the rest of my body I turn into a full demon. “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU” one of them screams “IT'S A DEMON” another one screams and unholy fuck they're loud too. “Can you shut up. You’re quite loud.” I say annoyed. Is she crying again? Oh Satan she is.

I grab one of them and rip their head off and throw it on the ground. I taste the blood and it's not even tasty. “Ew.. nasty. Doesn't even taste good.” I say casually. The other two run off and I don't feel like chasing them so I turn to Misty and she's rocking back and forth. I run over to her and ask her “Misty are you okay?” she screams “No I’m not fucking okay you just killed her” I just step back a little. Oh shit did she just cuss? Interesting. Well I'm leaving then. I clean up all the blood and throw the rest of the body into Cannibal Town before leaving the restroom.

Once I leave the restroom I head back to hell. I open my apartment and See misfortune and my once human phone turns back to a hell phone and I see that Ziph was texting me asking where I went and if I was okay I just call Them and they start bombarding me with questions and screaming at me. I just let them yap and I feed Misfortune and she eats while I go in the other room. They finally stop talking so I just say “Are you done screaming at me or you got more?” “I'm done. You just worried me” they respond and so I spend about two hours explaining what happened.

After those two hours we get off the phone and I get in the shower then go to bed. In the morning its like 10am so I just won't go to human school I'll just wait till she needs me. If she needs me that is. Hopefully she doesn't, I don't feel up to death right now.