In hell

Tw: Attempted Su!c!de, Violence, Cannibalism, suggestive subjects, hateful talk

It's 2am and I just got home from A random demon's house. I had to feed and I'm not in the mood for death right now so I just fed off of him. Misfortune comes out of nowhere as usual and hops on my counter. She always does this even when Dad visits me. She doesn't like Dad so she's always near me.

She walks with me to the balcony and we sit and look at the sky. The big ass pentagram In the middle of the sky's kinda obnoxious but whatever it is what it is. Since I'm bored I'll go check on Misty. I open a portal to her kitchen and walk upstairs to her bedroom. I expect her to be asleep once I open the door but she's not, she's awake. There's a knife in her hand “Misty what are you doing with that?” I ask.

She stabs herself in the stomach three times “Oh shit!” I run over and take the knife “What the fuck Misty?!” I throw the knife across the room and wrap her up with bandages. “Stop trying to help me, let me die.” she pushes my hand off of her. “Yeah no just let me help” I tie her hands behind her back “I can't just let you die” I continue to wrap up her wound. She kicks me and I back away “Ouch. Little fucker. Do I have to tie your legs down too?!” I say before going back to finish up wrapping her wound. “Go ahead, stop helping me!?” she kicks me again. At this point I'm just gonna use magic. I back up and wrap her up with my magic finishing the bandage.

“Give me back the knife.” she says while glaring at me “Fuck no. Why would I do that” I grab the Knife and throw it in a portal to hell. “Because I should kill myself.” she says, staring at me “Stop that. I can’t let you do that. I will call the Loony Bin on you.” I say rolling my eyes and grabbing her ankle with my tail. She stares at my tail and doesn't say anything “Yeah I'm calling the Loony Bin.” I say and pull out my phone.

“Not the first time i've been there, go ahead and call them.” she says looking away. I unwrap my tail from her ankle and use it to touch her hair “Oh not here. In hell.” I say calmly. I'm putting her with charlie. I pick up my phone and make the call i've been dreading. “Heyyy Charlie..” I say with a bit of worry in my voice. “OH OH UH HEY MELODY WHY ARE YOU CALLING?” she practically screams through the phone. “Uh can you and the sinners at the hotel watch my human when I'm not able to be with her? Shes trying to kill herself” Charlie frantically says yes then hangs up “Oh and by the way Killing yourself is a sin.” I say and pull her through the portal.

She just says “Oh well.” and charlie automatically wraps her arms around Misty and I step back. “Get the fuck off of me” she tells Charlie and she slowly steps back “Hello! Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel! Im Charlie Morningstar! The owner of the hotel” “You make me want to kill myself more.” I immediately start laughing and I see Zipher next to angel he's in his boy form “Zipherrr what's up!” I say, going to hug him for only a short time. She tries to sneak away but vaggie pops up behind her “Who the fuck are you.” She says. “A person trying to die” She mumbles “yeah but you won't.” I say and I leave closing her in with the demons at the hotel.

I walk down the sidewalk on my way to Cannibal Town. I could use for a good sinners thigh right now, even though my favorite part of a sinner is the breast but whatever. I walk into my favorite store Cannibal Fried Sinners. “Hello! Welcome to CFS what would you like!” A lady asks, she doesn't look like a cannibal. Nor a sinner “Can I have two fried thighs please?” I ask and she nods before heading to the back. It smells like rotting corpses here, these aren't fresh corpses. The lady comes back with a bag and I take it and leave immediately. Everything in hell is free if you have the power to steal.

I head back to my apartment and pack up. I think it's a good idea for me and Misty to stay at the hotel for a bit. I pick up Misfortune and put her in the car and drive to the hotel. I open the Hotel doors and shout “CAN SOMEONE HELP ME I DECIDED TO AGREE WITH CHARLIE'S OFFER” Alastor and Vaggie come and help me with the stuff and Misfortune runs in they hotel almost knocking Misty and charlie over. Charlie looks past Misty with excitement “Your staying at the hotel?!” Charlie shouts back.  “Not just me, Misty is staying here too.” I say rolling my eyes. Misty whips around and says through her teeth “What.” I look at her “Your unsafe on earth considering you have no supervision. So your staying here in hell with us and being homeschooled.” I say shrugging and taking stuff to my new room.

She comes after me and in the hallway she shouts “What do you mean, I am perfectly able to take care of myself without supervision, I’ve been fine without it.” I scoff “You just tried to kill yourself. Not trusting you alone anymore” I continue walking. “And that’s a very good decision on my part. I don’t need some demon babysitters.” she argues again. I snap my neck around to look at her and I make my eyes turn black. “What did you just say?” I ask her, aggravated.

A chain made of pink blood starts forming around her neck and builds its way to my left hand. When it finally reaches my hand she's looking at me from the ground and I pull her closer but she doesn't respond. “What, THE FUCK, Did you just say.” I practically shout. She mutters “Nothing.” and tries backing away and I pull her closer yet again. I crouch and tell her. “Never disrespect the demons here ever, again. Or I'll make the rest of your life and afterlife worse than hell itself.” I say letting her go and walking away into my room. I lock my door and start to set up my room.