resolving

Tw:Hateful words, weird tension, suggestive behaviors, threatening violence, cliffhanger, choking:3

I wake up and it's really bright and my face is dry. I get up and close the curtains then look in the mirror and grab a washcloth. ‘Fucking disgusting..’ I think to myself and wash my face. I hear knocking at my door. I don't want to open it but I do. I swing open the door and Charlies at my door. “What do you need?” I ask calmly. She looks at me and smiles weakly. “Can you come with me I'll explain on the way” we arrive at Misty’s door and she knocks on it. I cock my head at her looking at her like she's weird.

Once Misty opens the door she says “Hi?” and Charlie pushes me in quickly saying “Whatever beef you two have Talk it out!” She shouts before locking us in with magic. I land on the floor and say “Fuck .. that hurt.” rolling my eyes. She walks away to the nightstand not saying anything. I don't say anything either. It's just.. awkward silence. She looks out the window and I sigh. I get up and walk over to the corner of the room sitting down. She sits next to me but doesn't say anything. I look away from her, refusing to look at her.

I know Charlie wants us to talk. Knowing her we won't be out until we do. I just don't want to talk to her. “So…..” “How are you doing?” she says trying to start a conversation I guess. I shrug and put my head down, not responding. “Well, I'm doing okay-ish if you can even say that, this room is kind of empty if I do say so myself” she continues I sigh and roll my eyes before bringing my head back up. I stare at her silently. “Let's just get this bullshit over with okay. I'm already annoyed by you.” I am annoyed.

“Well, okay then… Do you want to start?” she asked me. I shrug again, “Whatever you want to do.” “Um.. Well first I’m sorry for being rude to you and the other demons here. I didn’t mean it, I was just upset about living here.” she says. “It's fine, I really don't care about it anymore. What's done is done.” I told her. She mumbles “Oh.” and looks to the side. An awkward silence fills the room yet again. “Well… do you have anything you want to say to me?” I think for a moment and then smile slightly “I should've choked you.” I say as if I will.

“Oh- well that was not what I was looking for…” she says, bringing her legs closer to herself. “I still could.” I say putting my hand to my cheek. She looks away from me and I ask her “Are you good?” “Yea- um I’m fine” she responds. She's stuttering a lot.. “You don't seem fine.. are you sick or some shit?” I press the back of my head against her forehead “Your warm..” she just starts stuttering out words again and I gently grab her face “Alright somethings up. What the fuck is wrong?” I ask.

“You’re- you’re too close” she says. I roll my eyes and get closer “we've been closer before.” I told her. “Uhm-” she starts but doesn't say anything.  She takes my hand off of her and backs up “Huh. Alright then.” I get up and start walking to the other side of the room. It's getting late.“Do you want to do anything to pass the time?” she asked and I shrugged. “You” I laugh slightly “That is an option.” I stop laughing and look over at her. “Wait what- I was joking-” I say looking around. She doesn't say anything but I walk up to her a little bit. She curls up into a ball and falls over.

I start to laugh a bit. “Idiot.” I sat next to her. “I’m not an idiot asshole.” she mumbles. “Sure you aren't” I pushed her. “Hey..” she pouts at me  and I roll my eyes. “It's not my fault you can't think,” I say before pulling her to me. “Um,” she says and I let her go. “Sorry” I look away and there's a knock on the door. She gets up and says

“We’re still talking it out!” I look at her and whisper “What are you yapping about? I thought we were done?” she turns back around and shushes me. Well damn, rude. “Don't shush me.” I grab her throat but not tightly. She looks away. I swear to Satan this girl. “Stop looking away.” I roll my eyes at her. “And what if I don’t, what are you going to do about it?” she backtalks. Is she really being disrespectful again? Clearly the chain thing didn't work. I don't say anything and throw her on the bed and walk. She doesn't say anything and just looks at me confused. I make the chain fade in and I tie it to the top of the bed. “Stay there.” I told her. “Are you really just gonna tie me up and then walk away?” she asks. “Yes I am. For now at least”

I check the door and it's unlocked so I leave and head for the kitchen. I'm gonna make her something to eat since she hasn't eaten since I last made her breakfast. I can't do anything to her if she needs food. I made her some spaghetti. It takes about 30 minutes then I head back up to the room. She's still there. “Eat. You haven't eaten in two days.”

“Thanks?” she responds and I nod. I go in the corner and make a book appear. I look up from my book and see she's done. “Do you want more?” I ask. I feel nice today. “No I’m good, thanks for asking though” she tells me “have you had anything to drink since you've been down here?” I ask. She shakes her head no. “Alright then.” I let her go. And sit next to her and kiss her forehead. She just starts stuttering and I laugh. “You alright?” I ask her as I pull out a cigarette

“Yeah um I'm fine.” She says. “Should I tell Charlie we're good?” I ask. I know we're gonna do a group thing but could care less. “But we didn’t even talk about it or anything, how would we be fine now?” she says. “We did though. What are you talking about?” If she just wanted to stay in here with me she could've just said that.“Welllll, what I’m trying to say is, can we stay here a little longer?”she says. “You know you could've just asked right. Yeah we can.” I tell her. She mumbles something but I can't hear her “what did you say?” I ask her.“Uh- Nothing” she says.

I just nod and poke her with my tail. She stares at my tail and pokes it then I quickly move it behind my back after and I stare at her quietly.“What?” I shake my head. “nothing.” I tell her. “Did that make you uncomfortable, I’m sorry” she says. “No it didn't but I've got alot of nerves in my tail” I say. She apologizes and I just tell her “No it's fine don't worry about it.” I laugh slightly. She scoots closer to me and I look at her I think about hugging her but don't.

She hugs me and I slightly jump but I hug her back. She snuggles into me and I smile a bit. This is probably the most she'll ever touch me also the most id let her touch me. She wraps her legs around me and hugs me tighter. “Don't suffocate me jeez” I tell her. I hear her mumble “You can suffocate me, God damn.” I look at her “I heard that.”

“Nu uh”she says. I'm not gonna argue with her Abt that. “uh huh.. well if you want I'll choke you” I tell her then roll my eyes. She whispers something but I can't hear what. “What was that? Speak up.” she mutters again. “I swear to Satan if you don't speak up im gonna tell Charlie we're done talking.”

“Please can you choke me.” she said. “Aww well all you had to do was ask.” I tell her while I put my hand around her throat.