Pathetic.

Tw: Abuse, unnerving fonts, harmful words

I lay in my bed and looked over at the time. 6pm and I already want to sleep. If she disrespects anyone else in here again I'll make the rest of her life and afterlife fucking terrible. I guess I could use a distraction. I look through my playlist and grab my headphones. I decided to play sugar rush by BIBI and I started cleaning while humming. I unzip all of my suitcases and boxes and dump them all out into a pile. The piles are organized and spaced out.

I start to put up my clothes while singing to Dash by Nmixx. Once I finish I organize my games and set up my Switch to the TV and then I put all my shoes away, by color and type. Most of them are heels and Demonias. Once everything is put up it's about 12am. I assume everyone is asleep so I head to the kitchen to grab a snack. I drop a cup and it makes a loud noise hurting my ears. The noise of glass breaking makes me fall to the ground as I start to cry. I remember my father and how he used to hit me with glass bottles.

(4 years ago)
"You fucking disgrace. You're disgusting. USLESS fucking rat." My father spits at me and grabs a bottle of beer off the table. It was empty. He probably just finished it. He raised the bottle and stared at me "Maybe this'll teach you." He tells me before smashing the bottle against my head. As my tears run down my face I start bleeding. "Fucking Pathetic." He pushes me against the counter and throws a mini knife at my face grazing against my cheek. "You should just die. Your not worth anything but your body anyways." He says then walks away leaving me to bleed and cry.

(Present time)
I wipe my tears and run out of the kitchen shaking and run back into my room. I slowly close my door and lay in my bed shaking. I continue to cry thinking about his words. "Fucking Pathetic."

₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵ ₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵ ₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵ ₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵ ₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵ ₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵ ₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵ ₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵ ₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵ ₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵ ₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵ ₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵ ₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵ ₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵ ₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵ ₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵ ₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵ ₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵ ₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵ ₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵ ₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵ ₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵ ₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵ ₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵ ₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵ ₱₳₮ⱧɆ₮ł₵

F̴̢̛̗̹̼̮̲̪̼͕̓͒̃̆̑̊̓̇̔̆̓͝U̴̡̥̱̫͕̞̐͂͒̑̽̋̐͊̈́͗̚️Ĉ̵̢̢̱̞̻̣͕͈̱̥̤̳͉K̶̨̧̧̰̲̉̆I̸̡̛̳͌̉͋͐͒̍️N̴̟̬̠̣͍̹̜̠̘̮͎̥̜̳̖̋͋͛̆́̂̀̅̓̕ͅͅG̶̨̛̼̹̮͚̻͔̘̣͉͈͚̏̈́̿̅̀̏̀͌͒̀̐̇́͘ P̴̘̤̯͙͐̔̍͊̑̏́̌̇̎̓̀͘Ą̵̘̥͉̘͖̱̥̺̿̀̈̒̂̅̀̅̈́̓̏͊͘͝T̶̢̧̨̝̺̺̿̑͆̀͋̎̅̓͘̕͝Ḩ̶̳̣̮̻̪̜͍̹̭͓͍̳̼̈́̅́̄̍̀͐́̊̽͌̊̂͂͠͝͝Ě̵̢̧̛̦̼̜̲͕͕͍̤̙͉͓́̅͒̽̍̐͋͜͝T̶̢̧̨̝̺̺̿̑͆̀͋̎̅̓͘̕͝I̸̡̛̳͌̉͋͐͒̍️Ĉ̵̢̢̱̞̻̣͕͈̱̥̤̳͉