Chapter 2 - Homecoming

Korea's Formula One Prince Returns!

His return to Korea for the upcoming Korean Grand Prix!

(March 3rd 2024)

Y/N Yu, the first Korean Formula One driver, who is a driver for the Aston Martin Aramco Formula One team, has arrived in Korea ahead of the upcoming Korean Grand Prix, which was last on the calendar back in 2013

The 21-year-old driver, who is the famous younger sibling of Karina of aespa, was seen exiting the airport early in the morning today in high spirits, waving at fans whilst he got into his transport leaving the airport.

The young driver is a rising star in the world of Formula One, and is responsible for rekindling the interest of Korean citizens in the sport. He is set to appear soon on an undisclosed show during his time back in Korea.

Let us wish him all the best for his upcoming races!

~~~~~

"My son!!!"

Y/N was crushed in the hug of his Father, Yu Junghoon, as he stepped into his childhood home.

"Hi appa!" Y/N happily hugged his Father back, wheezing slightly. Despite his stature, his Father was still a fit 51-year-old man.

"Welcome back home my boy," Yu Junghoon let Y/N go, taking his bag from him as Y/N took off his windbreaker and sunglasses, "how was the flight from Bahrain? You look like you've lost weight my dear boy!" he started to fuss over Y/N, causing Y/N to smile.

"I'm fine appa! I slept as well as I could with Lance snoring, and I swear I've gained muscle rather than lost weight!"

"Nonsense! You look like you got stretched!"

"Where's omma and Jihye noona appa?" Y/N asked, as he took a seat at the couch.

"Your omma is at work," Yu Junghoon said, sitting down in an armchair himself, "and your noona is in class right now."

"Do you wanna go out now appa? Let's go buy some food, I'll cook dinner tonight!"

"No way I'm letting you cook right after your flight and race!" Yu Junghoon said indignantly.