Hitched In Vegas

• Dedicated to To My Amazing Little Sister Fatima

Copyright© 2011 Sarasusu519

All Rights Reserved

COPYRIGHT : This story, "Hitched In Vegas"

including all chapters, prologues/epilogues and 

associated content (i.e fanfics, teasers, and content 

within blogs, social networks and eReaders) is 

coyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents 

Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and 

creator of this work (Sarasusu519) and any 

unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, 

distribution or selling of this work consitutes an 

infringment of copyright. Any infringement of this 

copyright is punishable by law.

A/N; Im sorry it isn't it that long but I've been super super busy. BTW for any new readers this is a sequel to my story " The Players Bestfriend" But you don't really need to read it to get the sequel you can tho if you want. :)
VOTE, COMMENT, & SHARE! xoxo; Cherri

_________________________

                                                  Chapter 1

Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now

As everyone talked next to me I completly vanished into my thoughts. I got hitched in Vegas to some guy who think's he's some rapper. What was going to happen? What were my parents going to say?. Oh dear lord help me. I could feel someone holding me in their arms but I was too far gone in my mind for me to pay attention untill my body hit the floor and hard.

" Ow!" I groaned.
Robert chuckled. " I thought you were paying attention."
" Whatever" I kicked him and stood up.
Slightly kicking me he smirked. " Dont kick me."
" Or what!" I kicked him again.
Getting closer to me he breathed down on me. " Just dont okay."

Before I could even mutter a word he had already walked away. There was this thing about him that scared you and made you tougher at the same time. Dropping myself on the bed I closed my eyes for a minute and then thought a little bit more about how I was going to deal with this. An idea poppped up.

" I have an idea" I blurted out.
Emily who was sitting by me turned to me. " What is it?"
" We can just go home and act like it never happened." I grinned.
Robert chuckled. " Oh if only it was that easy. We cant."
" Why not?" I asked.
Corbin who was sitting by Robert said. " Because you two need to get a divorce."
" We cant we have to get an annulment and thats with 6 months of going to Marriage Consueling or otherwise we split whatever we have in half.." I mummbled this.
They all turned to me, " How would you know that?" Rob asked.
" Her parents are lawyers." Answered Emily.

There was no way of getting out of this sitution unless the marriage counselour saw that we worked hard on the marriage supposedly trying to make it work then if everything else fails they have to grant us a divorce.

" We have to go see a counselour immediatley then we go to couneseling for a couple months and if were on good behavior eventually they'll have to let us divorce." I told him the plan.
Rob looked at Corbin before he said, " Okay lets go then."
" You live in Beverly Hills right?" I asked.
He snickered, " Your funny."
I continued to stare at him seriously untill he dropped his bags on the floor and groaned, " Of course your one of those little Beverly Hill's Princess. Besides I live in South Carolina all my stuff are there."
" First of all I AM NOT a Beverly Hill's princess and aww that sucks well then we'll just have to go our seperate ways Goodbye Robert." I smiled, maybe this was going to be easier.

Grabbing Emily's arm I grabbed my tote bag and pulled her after me.  If only it was that easy because as soon as I was a couple inches away from getting out the door I heard a "Nicole" and even though I tried ignoring it Emily pulled me back to where Rob and Corbin were standing.

" Emily why are you doing this to me Why?" I whined.
Crossing her arms she starred me down, "Usted ha cometido un error ahora tienes que arreglarlo." She was yelling at me in spanish that meant she was serious. What she said was I made a mistake and now I have to fix it.
" I know its my mistake but still Em he lives in South Carolina he cant come." I said with a smug look on my face knowing I had won.
Emily had the biggest smirk on her face meaning she came up with something smarter, " Well you have a lot of frequent flier miles so you know you could give them to your husband and his bestfriend."
" No No I dont." I argued.
Robert smirked, " Aww little rich girl doesn't wanna give up some money for her husband."
" Fu*k And You" I walked away meaning I had agreed.

Emily giggled behind me and I heard her saying something like ' She's acctually really nice' to Rob and Corbin. Well that was a bit of the truth, but how does she expect me to be nice to the guy who took my V- Card while I was a lil bit to drunk plus he is now my husband.Now she expects me to bring him back with me to my house, my family, my James. This was not going to be good at all.