Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Married Life.

I know If we give this a little time
It'll only bring us closer to the love we want to find. ;*

" Ohmygawd were gonna need alot of ice for that" I told Robert.
As he held his mouth anger flashed in his eyes, " NO! Just tell me where's my room at?"
" Um okay its up those stairs. First door on your right, and Corbin you can sleep in the room by it" I mummbled.
Robert nodded, " Kay. Goodnite!"

Before he grabbed his bag from the floor and walked up the stairs. Corbin following him. As soon as they were out of sight I walked into the kitchen with Emily right behind me.  Opening the fridge I pulled out us some pop. Emily grabbed a couple bags of chips and we walked over to the t.v room with our junk food. Shutting the door after us we sat down in the middle of the carpet like we always used to when we were kids.

" Robert looks mad as hell" Emily said before taking a huge gulp of her pop.
Biting into some chips I nodded and said, " Yeah he does but I mean he is an a*s"
" A real hot a*s " She wiggled her eyebrows.
That made me laugh, " You do not understand how much I love you"
" Ooo Laa Laa Threesome?" She winked.

Me and her burst into a fit of laughter which lasted probably like 10 minutes. By the time we finished stuffing our faces an hour had passed, a whole carton of pop's, and 3 movies. But we were still hyper cause the sugar had only began kicking. So we blasted the song " Friday Night By Katy Perry" and we started singing and dancing like maniacs.

" LAST FRIDAY NIGHT, YEAH WE DANCED ON TABLE TOPS
AND WE TOOK TO MANY SHOTS, THINK WE KISSED BUT I FORGOT?
LAST FRIDAY NIGHT, YEAH WE MAXED OUT CREDIT CARDS
AND GOT KICKED OUT OF THE BAR SO WE HIT THE BULEVARD!!"

God how I missed doing this-Just hanging out with my betfriend without a care in the world-. Me and Em kept dancing like the crazy idiots we were. Except we now we were dressing up funny and being the typical us. As we began belting out the rest of the song the music stopped. We turned around to see what had stopped it and it was a very angry sleepy looking Robert at the door.

" Its 3am in the god damn morning. Really!!!!" He waved the plug infront of us.

Emily looked around as if someone was gonna pop out of the wall and take the blame.  After two minutes of her looking around she took off the hat and tutu. Throwing them on the couch she waved goodnight and ran up those stairs like they were on fire. I gotta admit Robert's stare was pretty terrifying but I stood my ground even though my nicess was screaming out 'He just got hit be nice!'.

" Yes..." I said all smiley faced.
Dropping the plug he raised an eyebrow, " Aren't you going to sleep now?"
" Ehhh probably not. How about you hubby?" I tilted my head to the side.
He ran his hand over his face and nodded, " Yeah im tired. Now go to sleep!"
" Okay I will but under one condition, Can I sleep with you?" I walked a bit closer to him.
Robert starred at me, " Uhhh... What did u say?"
" I said.. I want to sleep with you." I bit my lower lip and walked even closer.
His eyes were now wide opened, " Uhh.... I.... "
" Come on. Please let me sleep with you. I'll try to be good." I whispered into his ear.
He gulped so loud I heard it, " Ahh.. Umm.. Your.."
My hand was on his neck tracing his veins. I added, " Remember I said I'll try"
" Yeah" He let out in a higher pitched voice then usual.
Breathing onto his neck I whispered, " Yeah what babe?"
" You can... Ahm Ahm.. You can come sleep with me" He choked out.

Kissing his earlobe I felt his hands wrap tightly around my waist. My body was on fire and his was too cause I could feel him warmer. Pulling my face away from his neck I leaned my face closer and I could see his eyes shut and him lean towards my lips.

I pulled away and ran up the stairs laughing, " Hahahahah You thought I wud kiss you. Goodnite Robert"

Running up to my room I shut the door after me and jumped onto my bed. I cant believe I just did that. It was funny though how he had believed I would kiss him, and the fact that I got him to weaken at the knee's. Maybe married life wouldn't be so bad. Espeically when im out to get revenge. Closing my eyes I tighted my grip on my favorite pillow and shut my eyes. Tommorrow was going to be a long day.