Chapter 2

A/N: OMG if this gets to the Whats Hot List 100 omg I'll die from happiness :) Vote & Comment Pretty Please wit Cherri's On Top. Love U All .♥

Hugs & Kisses : Cherri :*

___________________________________

Chapter 2: The Plane Ride

Love isn't Forced

Its a feeling from inside which you cant control

It could happen at any moment & with absoultley anyone.

" I want the window seat." I announced as we got into the plane.
Rob motionied me for me walk into the aisle, " Of course princess"
" Mhm" I mummbled and sat by the window starring out at the runway and thinking.

I eventually got tired of thinking. My brain starts to hurt when I think to much into something. The plane was already in the air and I was just counting down the seconds till I see James. Even though I was and still am pretty hurt from what he said I still dont know how he'll react to my sudden marriage. Grabbing my ipod I plugged it on, playing " Before He Cheats By Carrie Underwood." This song got me hyped.

I began singing along, " Oh and he dont know
 That I dug my key into the side of his
pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive,
carved my name into his leather seats...
I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
slashed a hole in all 4 tires...
Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats."

While I danced along I turned to my side and saw Rob starring at me with a worried look on his face. Pulling my headphones off I said, " What are you looking at?"
" Remind me never ever to cheat on you." He muttered before he got back to whatever he was listening to.

How was he so calm? But yet again I was just dancing along to a song. Except I have a very understandable reason. If I hadn't listented to music I would have thought more into this problem therfore causing me to have a nervous breakdown and then I would probably have a heartattack.
Rob was tapping his foot repeatly on the floor and he sorta looked scared. Did I freak him out that much?. Oh god now my husband is scared of me, but yet again I hate him. Well I know Im not inlove with him or something. That I was so sure of. Snapping out of my trance I decided to see if he was ok.

I pulled his headphones off and said, " Hey you ok?"
" Yeah fine." He said flatly.
Putting my hands in defense I mummbled, " Just trying to help god no need of being Mr. Cocky."
" He's never been in a plane" Said Corbin who was sitting in the edge.
Emily snickered and covered it by a cough when Rob turned to look at her. I burst out laughing not hiding it or anything.
" You've never been in a plane? Its 2011 hun you can jump into the new century whenever your ready." I said and continued to laugh.

Rob had a stone cold death look on his face. He plugged his headphones back on and closed his eyes. When I finally finished laughing I turned to see if Emily was awake but her and Corbin were already sleeping and Rob who apparently was mad at me was awake and listening to something on his phone and tapping his hand onto his foot. Pulling out my nailpolish I thought Hey might as well kill time...

Robert Novak's P.O.V

This had to be the most fu*ked up thing I've done.. Well no not the most fu*ked up thing but one of the many fu*ked up things I've done. How could I just marry some chick in Vegas. I told Corbin that going to Vegas wouldn't be good. But god da*n he bribed me into this sh*t. The girl or Nicole was a hot chick but man was she mean, and she knows just how to push my buttons even though she barely knows me. Remembering her look - when Corbin told her I've never been on a plane - only pissed me off more and more.

I had to focus on my music. There was no way this little Primp Princess is going to distract me from it. I already planned everything out; One get to Beverly Hills, Two go to the counseling thing, and last but not least get a divorce and get back to my music and fans.  It took me forever to make Swag City and Its not going to be brought down by Miss Gossip Girl.

Even though she was hot. Yesterday she was really hot in that little mini dress of hers. Showed off every curve of her amazignly toned body. Plus the S*x was awesome, and she said she was a virgin complete Bullsh*t. It brought me down to my knees when she moaned my name. WHAT THE FU*K. I had to stop thinking like that. Its just Hormones Novi Just Hormones. Da*n those thoughts got me a boner oh fu*k man!.

" Ohmygawd Im sorry." Nicole Yelled while she began dabbing at my thigh.

Taking off my headphones and looking down at was happening. Apparently her Pink Nailpolish spilled all over my jeans and she started trying to wipe it off with a napkin. But that didn't help the whole " Boner " issue. She kept mummbling 'Sorry's' and continued to dab at my thigh untill I couldn't take it anymore.

Grabbing her hand I pulled it away from my 'Area', " Nicole Stop!."
" Im sorry I stretched and it spilled Im really sorry." She mummbled.
Emily who was sitting on my right, woke up, " Whats going on?"
" I spilled my nailpolish on his pants and I tried to get it off but Rob said to stop." Answered Nicole.
Emily turned to me and snickered, " Oh really I can see why he did"
" What do you mean why?" Nicole looked confused.
Poking at my thigh Emily laughed, " Someone was a little excited."
" What do mean?" Asked Nicole again.
Was this girl oblivious, " He has a boner!!" Yelled Emily.
" Ohhmygawd Em!" Nicole turned as red as a tomatoe.

While I tried really hard not to turn red but I probably already did. Obviously Emily is a very outspoken person. Everyone who was sitting within a 20 feet distance heard her and most of them turned around to look at the girl who screamed ' He has a boner' and to tried to figure out who the guy, but Corbin was sleeping so it was very clear it was me. This was too akward.

" Im going to sleep for the rest of the flight." Whispered Nicole before turning her flushed face toward the window and prentending to sleep.
Emily apolgietically smiled at me and said , " Sorry" before she laid her head on Corbin's shoulder and shut her eyes
" Its Alright" I whispered since people were still looking.

Eventually those stupid nosy people stopped looking, and got back to doing whatever it is they were doing before. An hour passed and I was just sitting there texting my producer untill Nicole rested her head on my shoulder, grabbed onto my arm and crawled up to my side. May God Help me I prayed.