Chapter 3

A/N: Robert & Novi Are the same person. Robert Novak is his birth name, Novi Novak is his stage him. & Btw Novi/Robert Novak is an actual rapper, Im a huge fan of him. <333 Check Him Out!! (:
P.S: Nicole only knows him by the name of Robert Novak. ( Remember That )

Chapter 3: Home Sweet Pain

Give me a pick of any dime
& I'll choose you everytime ;)

Nicole Taylor P.O.V

The plane finally landed and thank the lord that akward thing that happened earlier has calmed down. Grabbing my bag and my phone I walked out of the plane and waited for the guys to follow me and Emily. Somehow I was calm when I slept, but now it all hit me all over again. I numbly followed Robert, and Corbin while Em was by my side telling me to take deep breathes.

" Em my parents. What are they gonna think? Im going to die! " This was way to much for me. Espeically with my bipolar mood swings.
Everyone stopped and finally realized this sh*t was serious, " How about Emily calls your parents for you." Volunterred Rob.
" Gimme the phone." Emily stuck her hand out.
Handing her the phone and hugging her real quick I whispered, " I love you so much."
" Love you too babe" She whispered back and walked away with the phone.

Corbin went to get something to eat while I sat by Robert freaking out.  My parents were lawyer's they'd understand. Please lord let them understand.

" Hey calm down everything'll be okay " Robert mummbled.
Taking a deep breathe I calmed a bit down, " Hopefully Emily can calm them down."
" She'll be able to. Then we'll do the counsueling and viola we'll never have to see eachother again." For some reaosn his tone gave me some hope that maybe that was true.

Even though I really hated Robert for multiple reasons he was there to comfort me when I needed comfort, and I couldnt be more thankful at this moment.

" I dont want people thinking Im going out with a primp princess from Beverly Hills." Rob snickered.

I had spoke too soon, right before I came up with a smart remark Emily came running toward us grinning like the god damn Joker.

" What did they say? Are they sending me to Italy to live with Nana? Ohmygawd worse their sending me to live with Uncle Benny" I began rambling.
Emily laughed, " Sweety calm down their acctually fine with it. "
" What?" I screamed.
Handing me my phone back she smirked and said, " Yeah their glad to know your married to a guy and still like guys. They thought you were umm a yeah lesbian."
" WHAT!!!!!!!?" I schreeched.
Rob started laughing, " Oh wow! Loner much?"
" You better shut it and walk infront me." I pushed him.
Slinging his bag over her shoulder he kept laughing but he walked. I whispered to Emily, " Well mom and dad are apparently okay with this. What about James.... and omg Alex!"

" Okay okay calm down. Alex isn't such a big deal. Its James... well he was being an a*s  to you he made you feel like your nothing but his rebound girl. So you know what you walk into that room and you fu*king tell him yeah you got married and watch him cry like the a*s he is!!" Emily was grabbing onto her bag a lil to tight.

Emily and James were friend, we all were. Untill one day James decided to be a stupid jerk to Em when we were in middle school. It was 8th grade year and Em used to have the biggest crush on James. The thing is Em was oblivious to him, I mean yeah they knew eachother and everything but he was head over heels in love with Tiffany Evans. So there was this dance coming up and Tiffany turned down James.

Note this is before we got into highschool and he became Mr.Popular. Well anyways he told me about it and I told him that Emily really liked him and she was so sweet so he should ask her. This is were everything went wrong. Emily had already been asked by Jeffery but when James asked her she completly told Jeffery off and then last minute Tiffany agreed to go with James and he ditched Em. She was so heartbroken that we ended up missing the dance, and just watching movies while she cried and ate Ice Cream. They haven't spoke since then.

" Are you guys gonna come or you ladies having fun chit chating!!!" Yelled Rob from beside the taxi.
Grabbing her hand and squeezing it I smiled at her, " Your too good for him my love."
" I know, I know" She whispered.

I held her hand all the way to the car and when we got in I had to sit by Rob because Corbin grabbed the sit in the front. Leaning my hand on Emily's shoulder I thought about what she told me. It was true I was nothing but his rebound, when those girls messed up I was always there. Now that I think about it I dont think I'd ever be able to look at him the same. It was time to show him what he was missing, and to do that I needed Roberts help.

" Hey Rob" I whispered into his ear.
Rolling his eyes and turning with a fake smile he said, " Yes Princess"
" Im serious I really need you to do something. Its important!" I needed his full coaperation.
He nodded, " Okay but wait If I help you then you have to help me"
" Ugh okay what do you want?"
" I need you to help me to promote my mix tape and since my wifey is so rich you might know important people" He smirked.

Yeah I did know a couple of people that could seriously take his carreer from sh*t to absloute stardom. Ugh I needed him to do this. So I had to that for him.

" Okay deal!" I stuck my hand out.
Shaking it he smiled, " Now how may I be of services?"
" Um I have someone to piss of. So you need to be like the most amazing husband, and  you need to piss him off beyond words at the same time." I simply said.
He laughed and asked, " Ex Boyfriend?"
" More like guy bestfriend who used me a rebound." I said.
Scratching his neck he said, " Ahh thats messed up. Well what do I have to do exactly?"
" Wow your agreeing to do what I want. Miracle. Anways like I said just be the perfect husband and make him jealous" I smirked at the idea.
Oh I was evil. He nodded, " Okay Deal. But you better do your half of the deal"
" Of course. I gotcha now lets go." I grabbed his arm -which was very musclar- and smiled like an idiot.

It faded when the car started moving. The drive was an hour long so It gave me time to explain to Robert; what I like, What I dont like, What are my hobbies,etc. I pretty much gave him a quick summary about me and a bit about what annoys and irriates James. By the time we got to my house Rob looked as if he was dying.

" And.." I was saying untill he covered my mouth with his hand.
" I get it. Now please please just be a good silent wife. Ok?" He begged.
So I nodded untill he removed his hand, " Thank you" I whispered.

He nodded his head in a your welcome and walked out of the car.  Taking a deep breath and gripping my bag tighter I stood by Robert, but he was too busy starring at my house in amazment. Moitioning my hand infront of his face he snapped out of his trance. THen he turned to me and said.

" Hop on my back" While he bent his knees.
I stared at him, " Whatcha talking about?"
" Im saying come on jump on my back so we could look like the perfect couple. It was your idea." He said.
I felt stupid so I slid my bag up to my shoulders and jumped on his back, " I know im heavy do not comment."
" Oh your already on my back. Sh*t I didnt notice." I think that was his version of a compliment.
I tightened my hands around his neck while resting my head on his shoulder, " Lets go. Act like your having the best time of your life."
" Ehh" He said before he began running up the pathway.
I got a bit scared so I squeezed onto his neck and he gasped for breath, " Dont kill me" He yelled.
" Sorry " I realesed my hands a lil bit.

I gave him the key while I was still on his back. He opened the door, and of course the first thing I would be seeing is James pacing infront of the main steps. So I started laughing and then I jumped of Robert's Back. James saw us and turned around. But before any of us could say or do anything. Robert wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me against his chest. Resting his lips right near my ear. Oh sh*t my hormones started to kick in.

" MARRIED!!!? REALLY NICOLE FU*KING MARRIAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" James screamed.
I wiped the smile of my face and looked at him in disgust, " Oh hey James. Sorry didn't see you there."
" You didnt see me here. Nicole are you freaking serious right now!!!" He started hysterically laughing.

I fought back every urge in my body to just run into his arms and tell him I love him and that I dont even like my so called 'husband', and that day I just got hurt because of what he said. I bet Robert knew I was weak thats why he tightened his grip around me.

" How did you find out? " I spat out.
James raised his eyebrows, " How did I know. Nicole im your bestfriend you dont think your parents are gonna call me and let me know that you got married. There I thought that you were probably hospitized or something and it ends up worse. Your married to a guy you dont even know. Look at him he's probably just after your money!!" He yelled!

I unwrapped Robert's hands from me and when I stepped aside I realized Corbin and Emily were now in the room. I ignored them and tried to find something to say back to James.

" He's not after my money. Its possible a guy can like me for me James your not the only guy in the world. Plus you shouldnt be talking you just hit and run!" I yelled.

His nostrils flarred and he walked closer to me. Tighting his hand in a fist I thought he was going to punch me so I closed my eyes ready for the pain. I heard him yell ," You son of a bit*h" and then I heard someone behind me scream. Opening my eyes I saw Robert's nose bleeding and he looked angry.

" JAMES STOP!!!"I yelled.

 Right before I felt Robert push me aside and punch James right in the mouth. All I saw now was blood and them fighting on the floor. I tried pulling them apart but they were too strong for me alone. Corbin and Emily of course jumped in to help me and thankfully we got them seperated. Robert's face was covered in bruises but not as bad as James.

" Its time for you to leave!!" I opened the door and moitioned for James to leave.
Shrugging his hand from Emily, he held his mouth, " This is not over with!" He growled at Robert before leaving out the door.
" Ohmygawd were gonna need alot of ice for that" I said towards Robert.