Chapter 6

A/N: Just because you people are amazing and I love you all and I promised you some James. Here!!(:

I hope you enjoy it. Vote & comment! & get people to vote n comment too so I can get higher on the Watty Awards I'd appericate it!<33

Xoxo

_______.

   Chapter 6:     Beach Time

~I notice that you got it, You notice that I want it

You know I can take it to the next level baby ~

I cut him off by pressing my lips on his. I kissed him with everything I had in me. For gods sake I was kissing Novi Novak. My body realized that and I felt a bit lightheaded but I kept kissing him and luckily he was kissing me back. After about a minute or two of us kissing I pulled away and breathed. We starred at eachother pretty intesive if I do say so myself.

" Since James is gonna be there were going to have to do alot of pshyical and verbal lovey dovey stuff you know what I mean" I cleared my throat.

He nodded, " Yeah I know."

" Okay I think we need to go now. Their probably waiting for us" I moitioned for him to turn around.

Novi looked confused and then he realized he still owed a piggy back ride, " Yeah lets go"

" Kay" I jumped onto his back and smiled while he began walking.

When we got outside Corbin and Emily apparently already left us taking her car. So me and Novi were left with walking. Techincally me on his back while he walks. The walk wasn't so bad, I told him the directions and we had a little conversation on the way there. Some what of it was him telling me I was a spolied brat that didn't understand the meaning of a dollar.

" Were here!" I announced when I saw the beach.

I jumped off his back and let him stretch.  Scanning the beach I saw there was a whole bunch of people I knew from school and alot of those rich kids that my family knew their family. Oh this was gonna be fun I bet. When I turned toward Novi I saw him shirtless with swimming boxers on. My eye's were probably so wide eyed cause I saw him smirk and arch an eyebrow.

" Your loving what your seeing aren't you?" He said.

Upper Hand Nicole. Upper hand I reminded myself so I pulled off my mini dress and smirked at him, " Correction babe your loving what YOUR seeing"

" Well damn someone has a nice body." He pulled me against him.

Trying to pull myself away I said, " What do you think your doing?"

" Im being a good husband. You said pshyical" He traced a finger  from my lips down to my hips.

Raising an eyebrow I fake smiled, " Yeah my bad baby."

" Its okay babe. Everyone makes mistakes!" He let go of me and walked ahead of me.

Picking up my beach bag from the floor I ran after him. I caught up with him and we walked together trying to find Emily and Corbin. Alot of people kept starring at me and Novi so I quickly grabbed my shades and put them on.

" Whats wrong? Is the little princess embarassed to be seen with me?" Novi whispered.

I wasn't embarassed; I really didn't care but I knew what every single of one of those people  were thinking in their heads. It was either I cannot believe she is married, or I cannot believe she's married to 'that'. The reason they would refer to Novi as 'That' is because this beach and pretty much the whole area I live in including my school was a what people like to call " RichVille" and I guess Novi didn't look like the rest of us. But I really didn't care I didn't judge and neither did my family but we never really said anything either.