Chapter 133

Juliana pov

"Kieran, what a surprise, I'm so happy to see you" I smiled.

"Kiki, what's up?"

"Well, uh...I...I wanted to ask a favor"

"What kind of favor?" I ask in confusion.

"I want you to come to the village and bring the ogre as well"

I was surprised.

"But Kieran...it's not safe for Ogerpon to go in the village"

"You gotta trust me, it'll be okay I promise, so just come" he says in determination.

Before I could ask some questions, Kieran already ran ahead, I turned to Carmine and she looked worried.

"I wonder what's gotten into him?" I questioned.

"I don't know" she shook her head.

"Well...should we?"

"He did seem determined, I just hope he knows what he's doing"

"Me too, but if the villagers try to hurt Ogerpon, I will protect her" I gave her a pat on the head.

"Alright, it's settled, let's head to the village and to be honest, we should trust Kiki"

"Right" I nodded.

"And I know you said you will protect Ogerpon, but just in case things go south, I'll use my natural charm to smooth things over" she smiled.

A sweat drop appeared on the side of my head, she sure brags a lot about her beauty.

~~~~

Narrator pov

After a while of walking, they finally saw the village up ahead.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"Grrr" Ogerpon started to shake in fear.

"Ogerpon" I frowned.

"Eesh...you really don't want to be here do you?" Carmine asks.

"D-don't worry, it'll be fine"

We turned to Kieran with surprise expressions.

"Kiki, what's this all about?"

"Yeah, you do remember that the villagers are afraid of Ogerpon and they say bad stuff about her"

"I-I know you must be scared Ogerpon, but I did my best...so...just trust me and come with me, okay?"

Ogerpon just looks at him and after a few, she finally walked back over to us. I took her leafy hand and all four of us headed into the village together, I wonder where Kieran was leading us to? And what did he mean by he did his best? I guess we'll just find out.

To my surprise, there was a crowd in front of the community center and I even saw the caretaker and Carmine and Kieran's grandpa. What's going on?

When everyone turned to us, they all looked at Ogerpon and she looked really scared.

"So that's the ogre, Ogerpon?" one of the villagers gasped.

"It's actually real?!"

She moved closer to me while shaking in fear.

"Gah...Grah" Ogerpon whimpered.

"Shhhh, it's okay let's trust Kieran" I encouraged her softly.

"So this is the ogre of Oni Mountain...this is the true face of Ogerpon, whom we've so sorely wronged for far too long, we've told tales casting you as the villain here in Kitakami?" the caretaker questioned with a serious expression.